Early DBOTW Candidate.....

Good Times Good Times

http://www.wlwt.com/news/woman-accu...old-daughter-to-drug-dealer-indicted/31962608

"CINCINNATI —A Hamilton County grand jury has indicted two people in a 2014 human trafficking case.

The prosecution of this case was a joint prosecution between the Hamilton County Prosecutor’s Office and the Ohio Attorney General’s office.

According to authorities, April Corcoran, 30, of Pleasant Plain, Ohio, was charged with trafficking her 11-year-old to her drug dealer, Shandell Willingham, 41, of Cincinnati, in exchange for heroin. She is also accused of giving her daughter heroin.

"This situation is sad beyond measure," DeWine said. "Instead of protecting her daughter, the mother saw her as a way to get drugs because the lure of heroin was apparently too strong."

Court documents said Willingham is accused of sex crimes against the 11-year-old and videotaping them at his apartment on Colerain Avenue.

Officials said the crime happened between Feb. 14 and June 6, 2014.

A press release said the 11-year-old went to live with her father and stepmother in June and revealed what had occurred to her stepmother.

"As a parent, it is hard to imagine how you could use your child to satisfy your drug addiction. Even after all my years as a prosecutor, I continue to be amazed at how badly parents treat their children," Deters said. "What this little girl endured is unimaginable and I can only hope that mom and drug dealer's prosecution, the love and support of her family, and intense counseling will help this child regain some trust in the world. This case is Exhibit A for how devastating heroin is to our communities."

Corcoran was charged on 27 felony counts and faces the possibility of life in prison if convicted.

Willingham was charged on 26 felony counts and also faces the possibility of life in prison if convicted.

Authorities said the child remains in her father's care."