Excellent article on economy

Djarum300

Addicted Member

Why would anyone think that when the pandemic was over there would be slow demand? Anyone with half a brain cells would have assumed just the opposite....as people went back to work demand would skyrocket. Just look at homes, cars, vacations. All were in high demand starting as soon as 2Q 2021. So who in their right mind dumps free money into the economy?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member

Why would anyone think that when the pandemic was over there would be slow demand? Anyone with half a brain cells would have assumed just the opposite....as people went back to work demand would skyrocket. Just look at homes, cars, vacations. All were in high demand starting as soon as 2Q 2021. So who in their right mind dumps free money into the economy?
Dear Djarum300:

I believe that you and I know the correct answer to that question ... but is this nation being led by a president and the people pulling his strings "in their right mind"?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Djarum300:

I believe that you and I know the correct answer to that question ... but is this nation being led by a president and the people pulling his strings "in their right mind"?
This country is being manipulated by a handful of criminals, hell-bent on taking down the worlds greatest successful experiment, and the president is absolutely clueless. He just does what he's told.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I mean they want to dump more money into the economy. Wtf. Look at this lie:

FFS COVID was going to be over regardless of who was president. The only reason the economy came back was because it was strong to begin with. Then you dump money into it making inflation 9 percent. And you say the economy is good at that inflation? Only you.