Extremely minor rant of the day

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Maybe more of an annoyance, or a longing for times gone... I'm not sure. This may sound weird, but I miss the old white or pink urinal cakes. I just like the way they smell. If they made a car freshener in urinal cake scent, I'd probably buy it. lol

This came to mind because here at work they've got the scented mats in the urinals (to keep trash out of the line). They smell like cinnamon/vanilla, and I don't like it.

I'm a man, I don't want my urinal to smell like Candlebarn, Bath and Body Works, or any of those other stinky, estrogen inspired mall shops. I don't necessarily want to smell stale piss and beer farts either, but that's where the good ol' classic urinal cake comes in.

That's it. My minor rant of the day. Feel free to add your thoughts, or even your own rant for today.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Tell them you want them gone!! You have the right to smell raw piss and if they won't allow it you're going to sue!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
No, no, no! It's not piss I want to smell... I want to smell the old, classic urinal cakes!

But Greg has a point... maybe I should threaten to file a grievance with the union!! :Biggrin:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear 9andaWiggle:

Has your workplace always had the "scented mats" or is it something that has just been utilized recently?

JLS

Sevenpin....you got that right...If you can find a place to piss...

Now #9, if you want to smell poop...Then go to the Cell...that's the toxic waste dump the Sox play at...on the south side of Chicago....

Warning...You will be taking your life into your hands...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dear 9andaWiggle:

Has your workplace always had the "scented mats" or is it something that has just been utilized recently?
They've never had the classic urinal cakes, but these cinnamon/vanilla things are new. They moved some of us into a new building, and these were here. Not sure if the "old" building received this update or not.

MI2AZ

What's the deal with the "waterless" urinals? They stank up the place.
That's what our bowling center has. The smell gets really bad at times and on top of that, the center always has the door braced open so that the bowlers on the nearby lanes can enjoy all the events taking place within. Thank goodness for my allergies.