FB friend relays a believable account of 'Capitol riot" situation

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
[NOTE: A Facebook friend shared this account and views of what actually happened at the Nation's Capitol on Jan. 6, and I'd certainly tend to believe this account as opposed to the biased reporting in the fake-news lamestream media.]

I was at the rally in Washington yesterday, I will give you my perspective on what happened.

There were hundreds upon hundreds of thousand people in DC. Standing room only with young and old, black and white, foreign immigrants and domestic. All patriots supporting our president and our constitution. It was not a "mob", it consisted of American's from all over the country who were there to support our freedom.

There was a diverse range of races, religions and beliefs represented. There were gay pride flags, American flags, Trump flags and flags from nations around the world.

People were kind and patient offing a helping hand to those who needed it. People had to leave their belongings on the side of the street to get into certain areas of DC, they sat untouched on the sidewalk. No stores were looted, damaged or burned. Violence was not promoted or encouraged by anyone during speeches or on the street.

Hundreds of thousands marched to the Capital building, as we stood outside, praying, chanting and singing it was unknown to us that the building was stormed by some. It became apparent there were some altercations outside the building with increased police presence and pepper spray being used on some after the incidents were happening inside the building.

When the news reached the masses that people had stormed the building, most people decided to leave not wanting to be part of any violence and the exit of these patriots was peaceful and calm.

One of my favorite moments was during a very quiet moment as thousands stood shoulder to shoulder and a young man yelled out "You know! I consider all of you to be my brothers and sisters". The response was overwhelming, "Yes sir! Amen brother!"

So, this day was not at all represented accurately by the media, big surprise there. They choose to focus on the few who were violent painting the other MILLION present with the same brush. Let me tell you something, if a group that large really wanted to take over the Capital building they would have.

Apart for the few, and it was only a few of the nearly million patriots present this rally was an incredible and beautiful expression of love of Country, it's people and of our constitution. I am glad I went because it is clear we are the majority and we are no longer silent! The experience gives you hope for the future because despite what the media, social media and Democrats in Washington want you to believe, we are a great nation, we are a diverse nation, we are a kind and generous nation and we are a nation full of patriots who will fight for our freedoms!

God bless America, now and always!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Pretty much sums it up, from what I saw on the news. If you looked closely on the first day of reporting you could see the 99.999999% (picked out of my ass for effect) of the crowd yelling and chanting. A minute number of people decided to breach the barriers, and most of the police showed NO resistance. Also, when the cameras first showed them entering the majority of them were dressed in black with backpacks on, or in camo with helmets. I knew damn well they weren't the protesters.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YET ANOTHER VIEWPOINT. WHILE BELIEVABLE, ONLY BASED FROM HIS OPINION. THIS OBSERVATION IS NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER STORY OR ANY NEWS STORY. IT IS WRITEN FROM HIS PERSPECTIVE. NOT WHAT THE ACTUAL TRUTH MIGHT BE, JUST HIS VERSION OF THE TRUTH. SO FOR THE MILLIONS THAT WER'NT THERE, ISNT THAT THE BIGGER MAJORITY?

I DO HOWEVER AGREE WITH G. THOSE TRUMPERS DRESSED IN ALL THAT CAMO AND STUFF, THEY WERE THERE TO DO THE WORST. AND THEY GOT CAUGHT. GOOD RIDENCE TO BAD RUBBISH.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
YET ANOTHER VIEWPOINT. WHILE BELIEVABLE, ONLY BASED FROM HIS OPINION. THIS OBSERVATION IS NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER STORY OR ANY NEWS STORY. IT IS WRITEN FROM HIS PERSPECTIVE. NOT WHAT THE ACTUAL TRUTH MIGHT BE, JUST HIS VERSION OF THE TRUTH. SO FOR THE MILLIONS THAT WER'NT THERE, ISNT THAT THE BIGGER MAJORITY?
Dear WAMO:

Surely you don't believe that YOUR opinion is more valid than an opinion of someone who was actually there. Do YOU really believe that average Trump supporters could scale the Capitol walls and make their way through broken windows the way they did?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I DO HOWEVER AGREE WITH G. THOSE TRUMPERS DRESSED IN ALL THAT CAMO AND STUFF, THEY WERE THERE TO DO THE WORST. AND THEY GOT CAUGHT. GOOD RIDENCE TO BAD RUBBISH.
Dear WAMO:

Do you even consider the POSSIBILITY that those people weren't -- for the most part, at least -- pro-Trumpers?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
MY OPINION IS JUST AS VALID AND FAR MORE OBJECTIVE THAN HIS. AND YOU KNOW IT. HE IS A TRUMPER AND WANTS TO BELIEVE THAT THE BAD SHIT WAS ONLY DONE BY EVERYONE ELSE. THAT IS A TOTALLY FUCKED UP OPINION, AND YOU KNOW IT. AND IF YOUR FREIND GOT CAUGHT INSIDE WHERE IS BROTHERS WERE CAUSING DAMAGE, SEND HIM TO JAIL WITH HIS BROTHERS.

NOW, DO I THINK THERE WERE PEOPLE THERE JUST TO CAUSE TROUBLE. FUCK YEAH, THOSE PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE. JUST LIKE ALL THE BURNING, LOOTING AND RIOTS GOING ON IN ALL THOSE CITIES. DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THERE WERE NO TRUMPERS THERE? IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT, YOUR IQ IS WELL BELOW A WATERMELON. AND I WILL EXPECT YOU IN THE FRONT ROW IN CLASS.

NOW I GET IT. YOU GUYS DONT THINK TRUMPERS ARE SMART ENOUGH! OR ALL THE CURRENT MILITARY AND CURRENT OFF DUTY COPS THAT WERE THERE IN THE MIX ARENT SMART ENOUGH TO DO THAT? YES, THEY WERE ALL TRUMPERS. IF YOU GUYS ARE REALLY TALKING ABOUT A CIVIL WAR, I HOPE YOU HAVNT PINNED YOU HOPES ON DUMBFUCKS THAT CANT SCALE WALLS OR BREAK WINDOWS. YOU GUYS ARE JUST BEING FUNNY, RIGHT? NO WAY YOU CAN REALLY BE THAT SERIOUS.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
MY OPINION IS JUST AS VALID AND FAR MORE OBJECTIVE THAN HIS. AND YOU KNOW IT. HE IS A TRUMPER AND WANTS TO BELIEVE THAT THE BAD SHIT WAS ONLY DONE BY EVERYONE ELSE. THAT IS A TOTALLY FUCKED UP OPINION, AND YOU KNOW IT. AND IF YOUR FREIND GOT CAUGHT INSIDE WHERE IS BROTHERS WERE CAUSING DAMAGE, SEND HIM TO JAIL WITH HIS BROTHERS.

NOW, DO I THINK THERE WERE PEOPLE THERE JUST TO CAUSE TROUBLE. FUCK YEAH, THOSE PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE. JUST LIKE ALL THE BURNING, LOOTING AND RIOTS GOING ON IN ALL THOSE CITIES. DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THERE WERE NO TRUMPERS THERE? IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT, YOUR IQ IS WELL BELOW A WATERMELON. AND I WILL EXPECT YOU IN THE FRONT ROW IN CLASS.

NOW I GET IT. YOU GUYS DONT THINK TRUMPERS ARE SMART ENOUGH! OR ALL THE CURRENT MILITARY AND CURRENT OFF DUTY COPS THAT WERE THERE IN THE MIX ARENT SMART ENOUGH TO DO THAT? YES, THEY WERE ALL TRUMPERS. IF YOU GUYS ARE REALLY TALKING ABOUT A CIVIL WAR, I HOPE YOU HAVNT PINNED YOU HOPES ON DUMBFUCKS THAT CANT SCALE WALLS OR BREAK WINDOWS. YOU GUYS ARE JUST BEING FUNNY, RIGHT? NO WAY YOU CAN REALLY BE THAT SERIOUS.

Dear WAMO:

If that "Trumper" was actually there, your opinion can't be more valid and objective. Your stated thoughts are just a mish-mash of statements that indicate that you do, indeed, have much to learn.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SO...YOUR "TRUMPER FREIND" WAS TOTALLY UNBIASED AS TO WHAT WAS TAKING PLACE? I THINK NOT. SO UNLESS HE WENT AND TALKED TO EVERYONE HE SAW COMMITING A CRIME, HIS OPINION IS BIASED TOWARDS A "TRUMPERS" POINT OF VIEW. PERIOD! MY OPINION IS UNBIASED AND BASED ON FACTS THAT HAVE COME OUT ON EVERY NEWS CHANNEL, REGARDELESS OF AFFILIATION. MY STATEMENTS HAVE MORE MEANING AND SUBSTANCE THAN ANYTHING YOU HAVE POSTED IN YEARS, OTHER THAN BIRTHDAY POSTS. MAYBE YOU SHOULD STICK TO BIRTHDAY POSTS. YOUR UNBIASED FACTUAL SKILLS (COUGH) SEEM TO BE MORE SUITED TO THOSE. HARD TO SCREW THOSE UP.

I DO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE VERY CAPABLE OF LEARNING AND COMPREHENDING THINGS, IT JUST DUMBFOUNDS ME WHY YOU CHOOSE TO DO NEITHER. OH WELL. CARRY ON WITH YOUR USUAL NONSENSE GOOD BUDDY.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
[NOTE: A Facebook friend shared this account and views of what actually happened at the Nation's Capitol on Jan. 6, and I'd certainly tend to believe this account as opposed to the biased reporting in the fake-news lamestream media.]

I was at the rally in Washington yesterday, I will give you my perspective on what happened.

There were hundreds upon hundreds of thousand people in DC. Standing room only with young and old, black and white, foreign immigrants and domestic. All patriots supporting our president and our constitution. It was not a "mob", it consisted of American's from all over the country who were there to support our freedom.

There was a diverse range of races, religions and beliefs represented. There were gay pride flags, American flags, Trump flags and flags from nations around the world.

People were kind and patient offing a helping hand to those who needed it. People had to leave their belongings on the side of the street to get into certain areas of DC, they sat untouched on the sidewalk. No stores were looted, damaged or burned. Violence was not promoted or encouraged by anyone during speeches or on the street.

Hundreds of thousands marched to the Capital building, as we stood outside, praying, chanting and singing it was unknown to us that the building was stormed by some. It became apparent there were some altercations outside the building with increased police presence and pepper spray being used on some after the incidents were happening inside the building.

When the news reached the masses that people had stormed the building, most people decided to leave not wanting to be part of any violence and the exit of these patriots was peaceful and calm.

One of my favorite moments was during a very quiet moment as thousands stood shoulder to shoulder and a young man yelled out "You know! I consider all of you to be my brothers and sisters". The response was overwhelming, "Yes sir! Amen brother!"

So, this day was not at all represented accurately by the media, big surprise there. They choose to focus on the few who were violent painting the other MILLION present with the same brush. Let me tell you something, if a group that large really wanted to take over the Capital building they would have.

Apart for the few, and it was only a few of the nearly million patriots present this rally was an incredible and beautiful expression of love of Country, it's people and of our constitution. I am glad I went because it is clear we are the majority and we are no longer silent! The experience gives you hope for the future because despite what the media, social media and Democrats in Washington want you to believe, we are a great nation, we are a diverse nation, we are a kind and generous nation and we are a nation full of patriots who will fight for our freedoms!

God bless America, now and always!
I saw videos of trump supporters that evening out cleaning up from the mess. It was several hundred people.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
SO...YOUR "TRUMPER FREIND" WAS TOTALLY UNBIASED AS TO WHAT WAS TAKING PLACE? I THINK NOT. SO UNLESS HE WENT AND TALKED TO EVERYONE HE SAW COMMITING A CRIME, HIS OPINION IS BIASED TOWARDS A "TRUMPERS" POINT OF VIEW. PERIOD! MY OPINION IS UNBIASED AND BASED ON FACTS THAT HAVE COME OUT ON EVERY NEWS CHANNEL, REGARDELESS OF AFFILIATION. MY STATEMENTS HAVE MORE MEANING AND SUBSTANCE THAN ANYTHING YOU HAVE POSTED IN YEARS, OTHER THAN BIRTHDAY POSTS. MAYBE YOU SHOULD STICK TO BIRTHDAY POSTS. YOUR UNBIASED FACTUAL SKILLS (COUGH) SEEM TO BE MORE SUITED TO THOSE. HARD TO SCREW THOSE UP.

I DO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE VERY CAPABLE OF LEARNING AND COMPREHENDING THINGS, IT JUST DUMBFOUNDS ME WHY YOU CHOOSE TO DO NEITHER. OH WELL. CARRY ON WITH YOUR USUAL NONSENSE GOOD BUDDY.

Dear WAMO:

The "Trumper" stated "bias" and "opinion" and "point of view" from the Nation's Capitol.

You stated "bias" and "opinion" and "point of view" from more than 1,000 miles away.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YES DJ. THEY WERE OUT CLEANING UP THE MESS FROM THE 1000'S OF TRUMPERS THAT CAUSED THE MESS. THERE ARE GOOD TRUMPERS JUST AS MUCH AS THERE ARE GOOD NEW PRESIDENT WIDE AWAKE JOE SUPPORTERS.

AND THERE IT IS AW. EVERY "BIAS" AND "OPINION" AND "POINT OF VIEW" YOU HAVE EVER STATED IN HERE WAS FROM MORE THAN A 1000 MILES AWAY ALSO. SO YOU AND I ARE MORE ALIKE THAN YOU WISH TO BELIEVE AND ABOUT THE SAME KNOWLEDGE ON POLITICS. SO AS I HAVE STATED, YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYMORE THAN ME OR ANYONE ELSE IN HERE. THANX FOR POINTING THAT OUT GOOD BUDDY. :Thumbsup:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
LET ME SEE IF I UNDERSTAND THIS. WITH ALL THE VIOLENCE TAKING PLACE AT POLITICAL RALLIES NOWDAYS, IF ANYONE BELIEVES SOMETHING BAD WASNT GOING TO HAPPEN, YOUR NOT REAL SMART NOR INSITEFUL. A TRUMPER GOES TO A RALLY WHERE TRUMP IS GIVING A SPEACH. TRUMPERS SHOW UP TO SEE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY. THE LAST FEW SPEACHES TRUMP HAS GIVEN HAS PROMOTED UNREST AND DISCORD FOR ALL OF AMERICA. SO AW'S BUDDY SHOWS UP AT A TRUMP RALLY AND SOMETHING VIOLENT HAPPENS. HE TAKES VIDEO OF IT AND POSTS IT. HE WAS NOT THERE FOR ANY OTHER REASON THAN TO WATCH AMERICA BE TORN APART. ISNT HE SO SPECIAL. HE WENT TO WATCH SOMEONE WHO RECENTLY HAS BEEN SO TOXIC IN HIS SPEACH, IF AW'S FREIND DIDNT THINK SOMETHING BAD WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, HE AINT VERY BRIGHT AND NOT TO BE BELIEVED. THEY ALL SHOWED UP STRICKLY TO SEE WHAT THEY COULD DO TO DISRUPT AMERICA AND TRUMP FUELED THE FLAMES.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AND THERE IT IS AW. EVERY "BIAS" AND "OPINION" AND "POINT OF VIEW" YOU HAVE EVER STATED IN HERE WAS FROM MORE THAN A 1000 MILES AWAY ALSO. SO YOU AND I ARE MORE ALIKE THAN YOU WISH TO BELIEVE AND ABOUT THE SAME KNOWLEDGE ON POLITICS. SO AS I HAVE STATED, YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYMORE THAN ME OR ANYONE ELSE IN HERE. THANX FOR POINTING THAT OUT GOOD BUDDY.
Dear WAMO:

You are certainly entitled to your opinions and your point(s) of view. However, YOU MAKE AN ABSURD CLAIM when you say that you have "about the same knowledge of politics" as I do.

I was a history major at Vanderbilt University, and I've won awards for some of my newspaper political editorials. I've been news editor at two major newspapers, and I've offered my political views on local radio stations.

A case could be made that your "political expertise" is limited to TROLL-LIKE statements in discussion forums, but please carry on, nevertheless.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
CONGRATS AW. VERY IMPRESSIVE. BUT...CAN YOU SHOW ME ANY DOCUMENTS OR AWARDS WHERE IT SAYS YOU ARE ABLE TO PREDICT THE FUTURE? DID YOU PREDICT NIXON FIASCO? DID YOU PREDICT KENNEDY BEING ASSASINATED? DID YOU PREDICT CLINTON GETTING A HUMMER FROM AN INTERN? DID YOU PREDICT ANY BAD THING ANY OF THEM WOULD DO BEFORE IT HAPPENED? THE BIGGEST PREDICTION I HAVE SEEN YOU MAKE IS TRUMP WILL WIN SECOND TERM. KNOWING HISTORY IS OF GOOD VALUE, EXCEPT FOR BEING ABLE TO SEE INTO THE FUTURE. BUT PLEASE CARRY ON, NEVERTHELESS, GOOD BUDDY.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
CONGRATS AW. VERY IMPRESSIVE. BUT...CAN YOU SHOW ME ANY DOCUMENTS OR AWARDS WHERE IT SAYS YOU ARE ABLE TO PREDICT THE FUTURE?
Dear WAMO:

Thanks for asking. I have at least a dozen Facebook friends who can verify that I CORRECTLY FORECAST THE EXACT LANDFALL LOCATION of almost every hurricane in the mid-2000s.

I forecast the exact landfall of such hurricanes as Katrina, Wilma, Matthew and many others -- and I'm talking about within a very few miles, and the forecasts came at least 3 days in advance of landfall. And I'm the ONLY person I've heard of that forecast that Hurricane Charley would make a right turn into the mouth of the Peace River when ALL other forecasters were forecasting the Tampa Bay area, even up to 2 hours before landfall.

There's a former Sarasota TV weatherman (a Facebook friend now in Chattanooga, Tenn., who once claimed that I was the best hurricane forecaster he'd ever run across, and I got a front-page article in the Sarasota (Fla.) Herald-Tribune that told about my pinpoint forecasts.

I'll tell you about some of my predictions regarding other things the next time you make such a comment.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SO YOUR FB FREINDS GAVE YOU DOCUMENTS AND AWARDS FOR HURRICANE PREDICTIONS? ARE HURRICANES POLITICAL PREDICTIONS? DID I MISS THE INCLUSION OF HURRICANES I MADE IN MY LAST STATED QUESTIONS? IS THERE ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD AIMED AT PREDICTING HURRICANES OR ANY TALKING POINTS ON HURRICANS? IS YOUR THREAD TOPIC TO HARD TO KEEP UP WITH? OR IS THIS DEFLECTION TO SHOW YOU REALLY DONT HAVE ANY ACURATE POLITICAL KNOWLEDGE UNTIL ITS HAPPENED? JUST ASKING GOOD BUDDY.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
[A case could be made that your "political expertise" is limited to TROLL-LIKE statements in discussion forums, but please carry on, nevertheless.]

I GUESS ADDING A - AND THE WORD LIKE CHANGES THE IMPLICATION HUH? GOT IT.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
[A case could be made that your "political expertise" is limited to TROLL-LIKE statements in discussion forums, but please carry on, nevertheless.]

I GUESS ADDING A - AND THE WORD LIKE CHANGES THE IMPLICATION HUH? GOT IT.
Dear WAMO:

I didn't call you a troll. I stated that you make "troll-like statements." There's a significant difference.