February out like a lamb, March in like a lamb

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
ISN'T IS GREAT IN THE SUNSHINE STATE?

Even though it's still winter, we certainly haven't noticed it here in west central Florida. As I post this at around 10:25 a.m., it's already up to 75 degrees, and it should be at least 80 within an hour or so.

Of course, things could change a bit over a long-range forecast, but as of now, our 10-day outlook calls for no LOW temperatures below 59, with mainly sunny and pleasant conditions throughout the period. Take a look ...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
At 7:25 a.m., it's a beautiful 68 degrees under clear skies, and the overnight low was 66. Today's high is forecast for 82.

By the way even though we had great weather last week, I didn't post anything about it during the days when virtually the entire nation was suffering rare and awful winter conditions. I just didn't feel it was appropriate when so many were dealing with power outages and so many other weather-related difficulties. Normal wintertime weather is bad enough.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
... and by the way, 2020 went out like a lamb (Dec. 31) and 2021 came in like a lamb (Jan. 1) ... with LOW TEMPERATURES both days of 70!