Finding the perfect job

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
* My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned. Just couldn't concentrate.

* Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.

* After that, I tried being a tailor, but wasn't suited for it -- mainly because it was a sew-sew job.

* Next, I tried working in Starbucks, but I had to quit because it was the same old grind.

* Then, I tried being a chef, figuring it would add a little spice to my life, but just didn't have the thyme.

* Next, I attempted being a deli worker, but any way I sliced it, I couldn't cut the mustard.

* My best job was as a musician, but eventually found I wasn't noteworthy.

* I studied a long time to become a doctor, but didn't have any patience.

* Next was a job in a shoe factory. I tried hard but just didn't fit in.

* I became a professional fisherman, but I soon discovered I couldn't live on my net income.

* I got a good job working on swimming pool maintenance company, but the work was just too draining.

* So then I got a job in a workout center, but they said I wasn't fit for the job...

* After years of trying to find steady work, I got a job as a historian, until I realized there was no future in it..

* My last job was when I tried working in a muffler factory, but that was too exhausting.

* So, I tried retirement ... AND FOUND I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!