Florida woman uses 2 different balls for another perfect game

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I always find it interesting when someone has what I call a swing series. I call it that because of the extreme difference in the first and last games. Even tho a 196 is nothing to sneeze at, it pales in comparison to the final game. I've had plenty of swing series in my day, although I have to admit mine were a bit different. I had a habit of throwing a 279 or a 289 and not hitting a 600 series!

tony

Admin
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
I think that's pretty cool. But I wonder if the lanes were that different or if her equipment is that similar. Doesn't really matter. 12 in a row is 12 on a row.

Robadat

I always find it interesting when someone has what I call a swing series. I call it that because of the extreme difference in the first and last games. Even tho a 196 is nothing to sneeze at, it pales in comparison to the final game. I've had plenty of swing series in my day, although I have to admit mine were a bit different. I had a habit of throwing a 279 or a 289 and not hitting a 600 series!
Had one of them last week, 243, 147, 220 = 611. Middle game I completely lost my line to the pocket, ended up with five splits. Finished the tenth frame with a triple just to get to the 147...

I've ended up throwing two different balls a few times in league due to the differences in the pair. Never really had success doing it, been a few instances where I grabbed the wrong ball for the lane and threw it...nothing beats barely hitting a corner pin on your first shot...:eek:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I recall covering a PBA tournament in which Mike Durbin won the title, rolling one ball (and playing around the first arrow) on one lane and rolling another ball (and playing around second arrow) on the other lane in the championship game..