Fox News Posts Video of Burned Jordanian

Spider

I'm disgusted by this - playing lead propagandist for IS. Sure it's news, but this is handing a victory to IS. I'd like to hear other's opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hearing about it is enough for me. No need to watch it. JMO

Last edited:

Robadat

Don't really need to be doing this. I wouldn't call it a victory for ISIS, no civilized human being will support their doing it. Shows just how evil and vile these scumbags are. Maybe some people do need to see part of this to remind them of what they really are...
I don't need reminding, I won't watch...

Spider

What we need is to be reminded of WHO is doing this. This isn't workplace violence, BHO!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
There will still be sympathizers out there rationalizing this shit. Why we haven't fully engaged them is far beyond me. I think it's time they get their due.

Good Times Good Times

Cool Rocking Daddy said:
WE don't need to engage shit. That action and that video is spurring the Arab nations to take action against ISIS. Jordan isn't going to stop getting their revenge. Hopefully they can rally the other Middle East countries their cause and exterminate ISIS without us helping them.
^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS! I don't mind the Air Force/Navy helping out here and there with some strikes from above on targets resulting from good intel, but I'm NOT for full scale ground troops incoming. Bascially, look at what DOcon's argument would be and you'll find me on the polar opposite end of that spectrum. This is an issue the Arab nations need to deal with, and if THEY won't, how is it (their strongholds) important enough for US to sacrafice our boys for?
Can anyone really say, truly believing, that we can eliminate these people? Has anyone heard of Afghanistan?

Good Times Good Times

I don't want our boys to die for something, in that part of the world, that the inhabitants themselves wouldn't die for.

Spider

What did Obama just tell us? We Christians need to get over ourselves? I'm assuming the prompter blinked out for a minute and he had to really form a thought... Anyway, I agree those nations need to defend themselves. The US needs to get out of the colony business.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
WE don't need to engage shit. That action and that video is spurring the Arab nations to take action against ISIS. Jordan isn't going to stop getting their revenge. Hopefully they can rally the other Middle East countries their cause and exterminate ISIS without us helping them.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:
In general, I don't PREFER U.S. engagement, either ... BUT you use the word "hopefully" ... and what will need to be done if Jordan CAN'T rally the other Middle East countries in sufficient and effective fashion?

Good Times Good Times

We vowed to "destroy and defeat" Al-Queda / Taliban (full invasion style) and what happened? They're size and ability has actually GROWN since......if we go in full invasion style how many MORE of these people will we create? That's a fair question....
What we should say is that the United States will attempt to diminish the threat that ISIS poses to U.S. personnel in the region to the greatest extent possible based upon the political will and resources that the countries in the region are willing to commit, and we're willing to help in that collaborative effort.
We also have to realize, these aren't men in uniforms (like the Nazi party etc), these are people that can fight and the essentially blend back in to the civilian population.

Good Times Good Times said:
I don't want our boys to die for something, in that part of the world, that the inhabitants themselves wouldn't die for.
That post ^^^ my friends- is EPIC.

Bravo.

Last edited:

Spider

Well, it's nothing new. Civilians were made targets in WWI. The idea was THEY are producing weapons, etc. SO they are part of the war. As for Uncle Sam, after the western frontier was conquered in the 1890's, we got into the new (old) business of colonialism. Obama tried to appease the muslim brotherhood with Egypt. He tried to appease the more hardcore types in Syria and Libya. At what point do we say enough? I think that time is nowhere near.