Frankspeech

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
What is this Frankspeech.com
Looks like the pillow guy is starting his own platform.
Dear sevenpin63:

Thanks a lot for alerting me to Frankspeech.com, and I've already submitted my name to join. The concept seems great, and Mike Lindell seems to share most of my political views and values.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Ya gotta admire Mike. He took his own creation, attempted to get investors on Shark Tank and failed, decided to just go it alone, and has built a multi-million dollar company. ..... alone. Especially after having to drag himself up from the throes of drugs, lying in the streets and nearly dying or rotting in prison. This is the American dream that used to permeate our society, before the liberal infection.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Ya gotta admire Mike. He took his own creation, attempted to get investors on Shark Tank and failed, decided to just go it alone, and has built a multi-million dollar company. ..... alone. Especially after having to drag himself up from the throes of drugs, lying in the streets and nearly dying or rotting in prison. This is the American dream that used to permeate our society, before the liberal infection.
Dear Greg T:

I certainly do admire Mike, for the reasons you eloquently stated.