Fryday, 4/10 addition

Spider

Well it's that time of the week...

My nomination for D-bag o' the week is Megyn Kelly. Her attempted hit piece on Rand Paul was disgusting. But she must do her neo-con bosses' bidding I suppose - to keep her sweet gig at FNC. F it. I guess we all should just vote for Jeb Bush!

Spider

Seems Rand got testy with some female interviewers!!! Yet, Hillary can be a fucking tyrant and what difference does it make???!!!!

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Gov. Bentley here in Alabama.

Republican ran on saying not raising taxes, and a week later after getting elected stating there's a budget crisis and then saying taxes have to be raised.

I believe Alabama has the most incompetent politicians in a state. I'd rather have smart crooked politicians over idiots any day.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dunno, politicians are douchebags EVERY week.

But I do know this...

It's FRY-DAY, DOUCHEBAGS!!!

Hope it's a good one! :cool:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I have to nominate Barack Hussein Obama for Douchebag of the Week.

[Reason: See the thread I started regarding Obama's mocking of Netanyahu.]

Robadat

C'mon. DBOTW should be an absolute no-brainer this week.

POS Micheal Slager for shooting the black dude in the back in SC last Saturday. Anything else pales in comparison to this dude's DoucheBaggery..

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger

POS Micheal Slager for shooting the black dude in the back in SC last Saturday. Anything else pales in comparison to this dude's DoucheBaggery..

That certainly is a great example of douchebaggery.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member

After further review, I'd like to second the nomination of Michael Slager.