G.B.

Strider

Yeah, I was trying to edit my profile so it didn't show my whole name, so I deleted and reposted the thread several times.

There were quite a few less than desireables there. If any of them follow here I won't stay. I liked the fun and most of the crap talking, but it got way out of hand, most of it initiated by a certain often banned person.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Well, that's what happened at BR just recently. There will be a few coming without a doubt. But if we just hold a solid front they will go away. The problem we had at BR is that they managed to woooo a few users, good regular old timers, and get them on their side. By the time we got it cleaned up it was too late. If they come over I can fill you in on who they are.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
Greg T said:
Well, that's what happened at BR just recently. There will be a few coming without a doubt. But if we just hold a solid front they will go away. The problem we had at BR is that they managed to woooo a few users, good regular old timers, and get them on their side. By the time we got it cleaned up it was too late. If they come over I can fill you in on who they are.​

Yeah, well from what is written so far I think somebody might need some education on what really went on. One of you guys can have the honor. I'm not getting into it on a public forum.​

So far, I don't believe anything further is needed if everything is dropped, forgotten and a new biginning is in place. Looks like that's not happening yet, but we'll see.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Yes, this is very refreshing.

A website that follows the rules. I think I found a new home, I was worried after BR shut down the Musc. Forum. I thought what in the hell am I going to do now? Ya know, you might lose all of the friends you have made over the years. Now I don't have to start over, and if we get a few more to come over it will be just like the old days. :)

AB-Admin

Douche Police
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
You're threatening us now, Aspen? allBowling is trying to keep the site organized with discussions in the proper topics and categories so that it doesn't wind up the same as Ball Reviews and you decide to take it upon yourself to attempt to undermine our efforts? I'm sorry, sir, but we cannot allow that. If you look back at the last few hours, there has been some interesting discussions going on various topics. Seems you and your invited friend are here again for one purpose. You can either abide by the rules, or go elsewhere. The choice is yours.

Spider

I was contacted by PM, Monday, by a "respected vet" there. He said he didn't believe this could work here... But as I look around and see the fine work done by the Mods (in a day's time), I think he will be proven wrong.

Sevenpin 63 said:
Yes, this is very refreshing.

A website that follows the rules. I think I found a new home, I was worried after BR shut down the Musc. Forum. I thought what in the hell am I going to do now? Ya know, you might lose all of the friends you have made over the years. Now I don't have to start over, and if we get a few more to come over it will be just like the old days. :)

MI2AZ

If only BR had followed this policy it would never have gotten to the point of having to close the non-bowling forum.