Georgia

Djarum300

Addicted Member
PA going to Biden is no surprise. Especially with whatever fuckery thats going on there.

GA on the the other hand is sort of a surprise. The demographics in GA have been evolving over the last 10 years, but hasn't gone blue in a while.

Is anyone surprised that there are issues all the way around with mail in voting?

My issue with mail in voting is that the USPS is ran by a branch of the government. No branch of the government at the federal government should be allowed to "collect" ballots at the individual level.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
... and a country that will now and forever be the ...

DIVIDED STATES OF AMERICA
We've been divided since the inception of the two party system.

The people in power want to keep it that way.

The real problem is I think 60 percent of the people could come to the middle and create a new party. Won't ever happen.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The real problem is I think 60 percent of the people could come to the middle and create a new party. Won't ever happen.
Dear Djarum300:

A third party would be a good idea, but going forward, WE'VE GOT A ONE-PARTY SYSTEM, because corrupt election officials will ensure Democratic wins. And nobody will be able to challenge the corruption after Biden replaces Barr with an ultra-liberal Attorney General.

Needless to say, Americans will be unable to do a thing about the current TWO-TIERED SYSTEM OF JUSTICE. All of the wrongdoing by the Bidens, Hillary, Comey, McCabe and others will be completely and effectively swept under the rug, while after he leaves office, Trump and many of his friends and followers will be prosecuted to the max!

Welcome to the DIVIDED STATES OF AMERICA!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It wouldn't even be so bad, Bill, if we were the divided States of America. Fact is Joe Biden is owned by communist China and they are certainly going to be calling in favors. Remember, they paid him millions and millions of dollars for those favors.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Trump is owned by Russia, Biden is owned by China. I guess nobody owned by America was available for office?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Under a Biden presidency, the world balance of power will shift to ...

(1) China, (2) Russia, (3) Divided States of America

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Here's how bad it will get.

* Biden sits in the Oval Office (until he is removed to make room for Kamala)

* Democrats win both of Georgia's Senate runoff seats to take full control

* There might as well not be any more Senate roll calls because the Democrats will vote 50-0 on everything.

* And just like that, we have one-party government, at the beck and call of China and Russia