Ghost In Deadly Crash Photo?

MI2AZ

A haunting photo of a deadly crash scene has gone viral because of what it appears to capture.

The roadside photo shows a crowd gathered around a motorcycle crash victim. Above the first responders’ heads hovers a transparent shadow eerily resembling a human figure.

In the stirring Facebook photo, truck driver Saul Vazquez says he rolled down his window before snapping the scene along Highway 15 near Stanton, Kentucky, on Tuesday afternoon.

“Zoom in and pay attention to the shadow just off the top of the state trooper hat,” he wrote.

livespive

No, I mean in relation to the picture of the ghost.

HE has to go to be judged first :)

I can't zoom here at work. The ghost is above the patrol's hat, and there is a guy in a white shirt in front of the trooper.
Is that guy working on the biker? If so, I would say it is a ghost........

We had a birthday party for my Mother in Law, and she died 30 days later. She loved me and my wife, and we think she hangs around.
We had another get together at the house once and took pictures. There was an orb in the picture. Our dog will start walking around as if she is following someone.....

Very strange,

Do you mean Heaven or Hell?

MI2AZ

I have a friend who thinks his father's ghost is in his house. He's a snowbird and when he was out of town once, I looked inside the front door and saw something on the floor, so I entered and found some knick-knack that had been smashed on the floor. I could not understand how it could have fallen there so when I called him, he told me about his theory about his father's ghost. He says that sometimes when he comes home, items are re-arranged or out of place from how he and his wife left them.

livespive

Very true.

I have a friend who thinks his father's ghost is in his house. He's a snowbird and when he was out of town once, I looked inside the front door and saw something on the floor, so I entered and found some knick-knack that had been smashed on the floor. I could not understand how it could have fallen there so when I called him, he told me about his theory about his father's ghost. He says that sometimes when he comes home, items are re-arranged or out of place from how he and his wife left them.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
MY MOST BIZARRE EXPERIENCE WAS: ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO I WAS IN MY BEDROOM WATCHING A COWBOY GAME. I HEARD HEAVY FOOTSTEPS COMING DOWN THE HARDWOOD FLOORS IN THE HALLWAY. THEY STOPPED SHORT OF MY DOOR. SO I PAUSED THE TV AND HOLLARD, THINKING IT WAS MY SON STOPPING BY FOR SOMETHING OR TO SAY HI. NO REPLY. SO I GOT UP AND WALKED TO THE HALL, NOONE THERE. SO I WALKED TO THE DOOR AND NO CARS IN THE DRIVEWAY. KIND OF EERIE. ABOUT 6 MONTHS LATER, MY MOM WAS AT THE HOUSE ALONE. SHE HEARD HEAVY FOOTSTEPS COMING DOWN THE SAME HALLWAY. SHE HOLLARD THINKING MAYBE I CAME HOME EARLY FOR SOMETHING. WASNT ME AND NOONE WAS THERE. ROD SERLING IS ALIVE AND WELL.