Ghost Photo?

MI2AZ

Ghost hunters at a 12th-century English castle snapped a photo of a milky white image of a woman in a dress and, a year later, it’s scaring up a lot of interest in British tabloids.

Of course, something that looks like a ghost could be a lot of things — a hoax, a trick of shadows or some other anomaly, and that’s sparking a good deal of conversation.

The fact that this was taken in a spot with a beguiling history makes it so much more interesting, especially for people who believe in ghosts.

In April 2015, the Essex Ghost Hunting Team visited Castle Rising, a famous fortress in Norfolk, England. It was once the royal residence of Queen Isabella, the wife of Edward II, who was the king of England during the 1300s.

livespive

My Mother in Law liked me a lot. We had given her a birthday party at the house and she love it.
She passed very shortly after. We had taken a picture in the house once and there was an orb
that could be seen. We always joked about it being her, until we watched the dog. Our dog is very intuitive,
and she could be sitting on the footstool with me then he gaze would above my head. I would watcher and
he head would slowly go to the side like she was following it down the stairs.
She would keep looking that way, and sometimes she would follow it...

Makes you think.