Going to get worse.

Djarum300

Addicted Member

2:00 mark.

All cloud servers have said no. How is this NOT anti-trust collusion? Again, what "free market"? What "real capitalism"?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Let's just face it. Unless something huge happens in a couple of days our entire country is fucked. The reason we had a revolution and told England to get fucked, the war, the lives lost, the hardships....all for naught. We're back to the 1600s. As I said......democrats need to be exterminated.
... but by fraudulent means, the Democrats have seized control, and nothing will be able to stop them now!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
... but by fraudulent means, the Democrats have seized control, and nothing will be able to stop them now!
I think it'll be OK. The same thing was said when Obama took office, and we're still here. Sometimes you just have to fall on your face a few times before you finally learn how to stand upright...

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I think it'll be OK. The same thing was said when Obama took office, and we're still here. Sometimes you just have to fall on your face a few times before you finally learn how to stand upright...
It's exponentially worse with what the tech giants are doing.

In regards to normal government function, much won't change.

Djarum300

Addicted Member

2:00 mark.

All cloud servers have said no. How is this NOT anti-trust collusion? Again, what "free market"? What "real capitalism"?
The more I dig into this is that people who work at Amazon Web Services wined to amazon. Then there is basically people on both sides that they'd boycott.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THAT GOD DAMN BIDEN IS GOING TO RUIN US ALL! LOOK AT ALL THE SHIT THATS GOING ON!...OH WAIT. ALL THIS HAPPENED ON TRUMPS WATCH. NEVERMIND, CARRY ON.

YES 9, WE WILL BE JUST FINE.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The more I dig into this is that people who work at Amazon Web Services wined to amazon. Then there is basically people on both sides that they'd boycott.
Wamo is right.

Parler has a huge lawsuit against Amazon right now. Should be interesting to see how that plays out. Someone needs to slap a Yuuuuuuuuuuuge suit against FB. Motherfucker Zuckerburger needs to be dropped a few rungs.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I LISTENED DJ. WHAT I HEAR IS THAT MAYBE SOMEONE IS STANDING UP TO THE LAW AS WRITEN AND WANTS TO START A MOVE TO CHANGE IT. G SAYS HE IS AGAINST GOVERNMENT BEING INVOLDED IN PRIVATE SECTOR COMPANIES, BUT THEN BITCHES BECAUSE THEY DIDNT. :Confused: HE SHOULD BE STANDING AT THE FRONT DOOR HOLLARING YAHOO FOR FACEBOOK AND TWITTER. OH DAMN. NEVERMIND. HE IS MAD BECAUSE TRUMP GOT BANNED. MY BAD. I BET IF BIDEN GOT BANNED HE WOULD BE SAYING ABOUT TIME SOMEONE DID IT.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I LISTENED DJ. WHAT I HEAR IS THAT MAYBE SOMEONE IS STANDING UP TO THE LAW AS WRITEN AND WANTS TO START A MOVE TO CHANGE IT. G SAYS HE IS AGAINST GOVERNMENT BEING INVOLDED IN PRIVATE SECTOR COMPANIES, BUT THEN BITCHES BECAUSE THEY DIDNT. :Confused: HE SHOULD BE STANDING AT THE FRONT DOOR HOLLARING YAHOO FOR FACEBOOK AND TWITTER. OH DAMN. NEVERMIND. HE IS MAD BECAUSE TRUMP GOT BANNED. MY BAD. I BET IF BIDEN GOT BANNED HE WOULD BE SAYING ABOUT TIME SOMEONE DID IT.
Wamo lies. That's not what I said. I said the laws are already there and they should apply to EVERYONE equally.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IN A REPLY TO HOSE, G SAID HE WAS AGAINST GOVERNMENT BEING INVOLVED IN PRIVATE SECTOR COMPANIES. YET WHEN ONE IS BEING TREATED DIFFERENTLY G IS AGAINST THAT. INSTEAD OF WHINNING ABOUT IT, DO SOMETHING TO CHANGE IT. DUH. JUST LIKE TRUMP, CANT MAKE UP HIS MIND WHAT HE MEANS. SAD FOR US ALL HAVING TO WATCH THESE TWO MEN UNRAVEL IN FRONT OF US. DAMN! I WONDER IF G HAS TURNED HIMSELF ORANGE YET?...OH WELL, CARRY ON.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
IN A REPLY TO HOSE, G SAID HE WAS AGAINST GOVERNMENT BEING INVOLVED IN PRIVATE SECTOR COMPANIES. YET WHEN ONE IS BEING TREATED DIFFERENTLY G IS AGAINST THAT. INSTEAD OF WHINNING ABOUT IT, DO SOMETHING TO CHANGE IT. DUH. JUST LIKE TRUMP, CANT MAKE UP HIS MIND WHAT HE MEANS. SAD FOR US ALL HAVING TO WATCH THESE TWO MEN UNRAVEL IN FRONT OF US. DAMN! I WONDER IF G HAS TURNED HIMSELF ORANGE YET?...OH WELL, CARRY ON.
Wamo is wrong again. Wamo should read more betterer. Wamo needs to read about social media, 1A law, censorship, publishing and section 230. As I said. LAW IS ALREADY THERE.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IM GLAD TO SEE G FINALLY ADMIT TRUMP IS NOT THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORD. HE IS JUST ANOTHER ELECTED OFFICIAL. AND AFTER THE 2016 ELECTION, ITS PLANE TO SEE THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IS NOT BEING FOLLOWED OR ALLOWED.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SO G IS OK WITH THE LAW. THAT WOULD MAKE HIM A...WELL, WHAT HE SAID I DID A FEW SPACES ABOVE. IM BETTER THAN TO SAY THAT TO HIM....RIGHT NOW ANYWAY.