Going to get worse.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Wamo is wrong again. Wamo should read more betterer. Wamo needs to read about social media, 1A law, censorship, publishing and section 230. As I said. LAW IS ALREADY THERE.
Dear Greg T:

Which is it? You've recently repeated that WAMO is right, but now you say he's wrong again.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... and shouldn't ALL laws apply to EVERYONE equally?
Precisely. All the burning, looting, killing, occupation of cities, etc. we just "peaceful protesting". And handful of people enter the capitol and it's rioting. I can say BLACK LIVES MATTER all day long on FB without response. If I dare say WHITE LIVES MATTER it will be removed and I'll receive a hate speech warning. I won't EVEN get into the government side of things.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

Which is it? You've recently repeated that WAMO is right, but now you say he's wrong again.
I've made the decision that I will no longer argue with anyone who shoots from the hip. WAMO has no idea where he stands on anything except Orange man Bad. He's made it a mission to simply disagree with anything I say. If he disagrees with facts and shows me documentation, I will engage. After all, we all have much to learn. When he goes off half cocked just for the sake of argument I surrender.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SO WHEN SOMEONE DOESNT LIKE THE LAW, WHAT CAN THEY DO TO CHANGE IT? JUST SAY, NO, I WONT DO THAT. IM GOING TO DO THIS, COME GET ME. IF SOMEONE DOESNT LIKE WHAT FB, TWITTER AND ALL THE OTHERS, STOP USING THEM. YOUR AN AMERICAN, YOU HAVE THE CHOICE NOT TO USE THEM. SO, STOP USING THEM OR STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT. THATS THE POST CARD OF GOING OFF HALF COCKED. I DONT LIKE WHAT THEY ARE DOING, BUT IM GONNA CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THEM, BUT IM GONNA BITCH ABOUT IT. CRYBABIES.

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT ONE LINE G. "AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN." I BELIEVE ALL INCLUDES YOU AND ME. WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. YOU DONT KNOW. NOR WILL YOU DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT ANYWAY. THANX GOOD BUDDY!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
SO WHEN SOMEONE DOESNT LIKE THE LAW, WHAT CAN THEY DO TO CHANGE IT? JUST SAY, NO, I WONT DO THAT. IM GOING TO DO THIS, COME GET ME. IF SOMEONE DOESNT LIKE WHAT FB, TWITTER AND ALL THE OTHERS, STOP USING THEM. YOUR AN AMERICAN, YOU HAVE THE CHOICE NOT TO USE THEM. SO, STOP USING THEM OR STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT. THATS THE POST CARD OF GOING OFF HALF COCKED. I DONT LIKE WHAT THEY ARE DOING, BUT IM GONNA CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THEM, BUT IM GONNA BITCH ABOUT IT. CRYBABIES.

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT ONE LINE G. "AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN." I BELIEVE ALL INCLUDES YOU AND ME. WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. YOU DONT KNOW. NOR WILL YOU DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT ANYWAY. THANX GOOD BUDDY!
See? This is what I'm talking about. I didn't say one thing about "not liking" a law. There are thousands of laws I do not agree with, but I abide by them because they are the law. What I'm talking about is ENFORCEMENT. The law needs to be the same for EVERYONE. It's obvious to nearly everyone that there are different tiers of laws in this country, depending upon the situation. Point; a few black guys were killed by cops in the recent past and all have lead to burning, looting, killing cops, total chaos. A white woman was shot by a cop in the capitol building and it barely made the news. Point; Kenosha, DC, Portland, Minneapolis and more were burned, looted, occupied, etc. Lamestream media... peaceful protest. Cops told to stand down and forced to watch people die and businesses burn to the ground. BLM and ANTIFA identified... no action against the crimes. A minute percentage of the protesters (mostly ANTIFA posers) enter the capitol building and the entire police force and assistants we out in full swat attire. These are facts. Blacks and whites are treated much differently. Conservatives and Liberals are treated much differently. Go to facebook and create a post that says "White privilege must die". It will remain. Directly under that post make another that says "BLM privilege must die" and the post will be removed, and you'll probably be reprimanded. THIS has to stop, and I don't see the Biden administration as the people to stop this.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THEN GIVE BIDEN A CHANCE? ISNT THAT WHAT AMERICA IS ABOUT?

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. MY NEW TAG LINE FOR YA G!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
THEN GIVE BIDEN A CHANCE? ISNT THAT WHAT AMERICA IS ABOUT?

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. MY NEW TAG LINE FOR YA G!
A good measure of how a man will perform is from his past deeds. We all know Biden's past deeds.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND WE DIDNT KNOW TRUMPS. IT WAS A SHOT IN THE DARK, THAT WORKED FOR 3 YEARS. ITS OVER.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. THANX GOOD BUDDY!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
AND WE DIDNT KNOW TRUMPS. IT WAS A SHOT IN THE DARK, THAT WORKED FOR 3 YEARS. ITS OVER.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. THANX GOOD BUDDY!
We knew all of Trump's background. He's been doing interviews since the early 80s. They can be found all over you tube and you'll clearly see he has not changed his views one bit. Still true to his word.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I LISTENED DJ. WHAT I HEAR IS THAT MAYBE SOMEONE IS STANDING UP TO THE LAW AS WRITEN AND WANTS TO START A MOVE TO CHANGE IT. G SAYS HE IS AGAINST GOVERNMENT BEING INVOLDED IN PRIVATE SECTOR COMPANIES, BUT THEN BITCHES BECAUSE THEY DIDNT. :Confused: HE SHOULD BE STANDING AT THE FRONT DOOR HOLLARING YAHOO FOR FACEBOOK AND TWITTER. OH DAMN. NEVERMIND. HE IS MAD BECAUSE TRUMP GOT BANNED. MY BAD. I BET IF BIDEN GOT BANNED HE WOULD BE SAYING ABOUT TIME SOMEONE DID IT.
I disagree. He's always looking for a fight. And there are too many reports of Trump actually having discussions with people he doesn't agree with.

Speaking of yahoo, is that still a thing? Or is their search engine just Google?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Wamo is wrong again. Wamo should read more betterer. Wamo needs to read about social media, 1A law, censorship, publishing and section 230. As I said. LAW IS ALREADY THERE.
Law shmaw.

Judges have been deciding on multiple cases that these companies can do what the hell they want.

Keep in mind the law was written 20 years ago.

Oh, and now Dems are calling for cable providers to stop showing fox.

Next comes ISPs

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
A good measure of how a man will perform is from his past deeds. We all know Biden's past deeds.
... and his "past deeds" include NOTHING to benefit the American people. Disagree? Then, name a few things he has done to benefit Americans.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... and his "past deeds" include NOTHING to benefit the American people. Disagree? Then, name a few things he has done to benefit Americans.
Precisely. Bobulinski pretty much said, AND SHOWED it all. Biden is a lowlife criminal that has absolutely no place in government, let alone white house.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
PAST DEEDS! PAST DEEDS! THEY MEAN NOTHING AS TO WHAT HE CAN DO NOW! OR ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME A SENATOR FROM NOWHEREVILLE CARRIES THE SAME WEIGHT AS THE PRES OF THE U.S.? WHAT KIND OF SHIT ARE YOU 2 SMOKING, OR SHOVING UP YOUR NOSES!? GIVE THE MOTHER FUCKER A CHANCE BEFORE YOU CLOSE THE DOOR ON AMERICA. IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT YOU THINK IS COMING, DO LIKE YOU TOLD ME A FEW MONTHS BACK ABOUT MY OPINION OF TRUMP, PACK YOUR BAGS AND GET OUT!!!! SOME OF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A CIVIL WAR. IF YOUR ONLY THOUGHT PROCESS IS TO START SHOOTING OTHER AMERICANS, GET THE FUCK OUT! JUST LIKE OUR FOREFATHERS, THEY DIDNT TURN GUNS ON THERE KIN AND COUNTRYMAN, THEY MOVED. PACK YOUR BAGS IF YOU THINK YOUR NOT GOING TO LIKE WHATS COMING. LIKE I SAID, GIVE THE MOTHER FUCKER A CHANCE!