Good morning, sevenpin63! ( now in the open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

I believe I've made it clear that I am willing to discuss the issues at hand, and I endorse your statement by echoing that I HAVE NO PERSONAL ISSUES WITH ANY FORUM MEMBERS -- even those who may claim to have "problems" with me.

We know that sevenpin63 continues to visit the forum (without posting) nearly every day, but can we be certain that WAMO has even read anything in this thread? It doesn't appear that WAMO has checked out the forum since June, but might sevenpin63 be keeping him "informed"?
I have no idea what wamo knows or doesnt know. If he has no desire to check in, so be it. If Seven is updating him, thats fine, too. As I said, this is a big boy forum. Disagreements are inevitable and I won't be a baby sitter.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... and it's becoming more and more apparent that sevenpin63 no longer cares to actively participate, and I certainly respect his choice(s) in the matter.
I don't think badly of anyone for deciding not to participate. This is still a free country and they can do as they please. I just think THIS particular issue is childish. Where I come from we state our issues, bring some examples and facts to the table, discuss them, and either come to a mutual agreement or agree to disagree and life goes on. We don't throw hissy fits, pick up our ball and go home. But, whatever. I tried my best. I'm over it. When the forum is abandoned or closed due to lack of activity the choice to participate or not will disappear.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I don't think badly of anyone for deciding not to participate. This is still a free country and they can do as they please. I just think THIS particular issue is childish. Where I come from we state our issues, bring some examples and facts to the table, discuss them, and either come to a mutual agreement or agree to disagree and life goes on. We don't throw hissy fits, pick up our ball and go home. But, whatever. I tried my best. I'm over it. When the forum is abandoned or closed due to lack of activity the choice to participate or not will disappear.
Dear Greg T:

The term "snowflake" can refer to someone who is overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions. Just sayin'.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
At this juncture, LET THE RECORD CLEARLY SHOW that I am fully willing to "let bygones be bygones" (so to speak), even if sevenpin63 and/or WAMO apparently aren't willing to do so.

Even though I don't feel I've been out of line with regard to my forum demeanor, I'm willing to go so far as to apologize if my posts have caused emotional stress or mental harm to those (or other) forum participants.

We should be pleased that even though participation continues to wane, this forum still exists, providing participants the opportunity to engage in rational discussion, whereas similar forums -- including bowl.com, BBE and PBA.com -- have fallen by the wayside. And we should be pleased that the moderator of this forum (unlike the moderators of the other mentioned forums) does his best to rid these discussions of personal attacks and extremely bad conduct.

I feel that we should be thankful for this forum, rather than abandoning or shying away from it, but everyone must decide for themselves as to how to deal -- or not deal -- with it.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Well, this thread has been up for a couple of weeks and seen by everyone wanting to read it. I'm over it and the point has been made. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.