Great opinion piece: Meet the new President of the U.S. ... Barack Obama

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
[NOTE: The following opinion piece was written and published by Wayne Allyn Root this morning. I agree with all he said, and I've provided a link to the entire editorial.]

Republicans, conservatives and capitalists are sick right about now. We're in shock. We can't believe Donald Trump is no longer president. We can't believe Americans voted against the greatest economy -- perhaps in history -- the greatest jobs picture ever, the greatest improvement in middle-class incomes ever and the greatest economic comeback ever, which Trump produced after the COVID-19 lockdown and economic collapse. Remember 33% gross domestic product in Q3 2020? That was the biggest number in history. Who would vote against all that? You'd have to be self-hating and suicidal.

We also can't believe America voted for a feeble old man with dementia who mumbles, who clearly signs executive orders without knowing what he's signing and who says "we didn't have" a vaccine before he became president, even though he got his two vaccine shots before he became president.

We all believe the election was rigged and stolen. We all know the feeble old man now called "president" would be more at home in an assisted living home than the White House. That man can't be our new president.

I have news for my fellow conservatives, Republicans, capitalists and patriots: Joe Biden is not president. He's a puppet. Yes, we have a new president. His name is ...

BARACK OBAMA