Greetings and Hallucinations!

REVerse °

Addicted Member
You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead:

Your next stop?

--------

What's up ya'll? That was a fast 9 months. All healthy here. Took a break and catching up a bit. Stopped drinking. My son and I plan on bowling again in the coming weeks. Trying to improve daily on life's outlook. Picked up a new hobby of plane spotting. It is addictive. You would be surprised what flies over you!

Regardless, I hope we haven't lost anyone to C-19.

Peace
REV

Scolai

Good to see you back in the forums. Glad to hear your life trajectory is looking positive.

I didn't dodge the COVID bullet, but took a glancing shot. My sense of smell is still a bit screwy, but other than that there have been no lingering ill-effects.

I spot the helos that fly over because they're close enough to see. All of the planes that fly over me are 30,000 ft+ up there. How does the plane spotting hobby work?

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Good to see you back in the forums. Glad to hear your life trajectory is looking positive.

I didn't dodge the COVID bullet, but took a glancing shot. My sense of smell is still a bit screwy, but other than that there have been no lingering ill-effects.

I spot the helos that fly over because they're close enough to see. All of the planes that fly over me are 30,000 ft+ up there. How does the plane spotting hobby work?
Hi Scolaì
I have not lost any friends to C-19, but a few had close calls. Losing them would have been catastrophic and they mentioned the residual effects are still present. Loss of taste and smell. I think both will have to retire. They are not getting sicker, but have reached a point where breathing is not improving. Still on O2.
Sorry you had to deal with that mess.

A couple plane spotting apps that I utilize are Plane Finder and Flight Aware. There are a few others, but I can't remember the names.

Attachments

Last edited:

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Lost my Father to Covid.

TG and I both had it but it was just a cold to us, and the loss of taste for a few days.

I'd like to get back into bowling.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear REVerse:

It's certainly good to welcome you back to the forum. I've always enjoyed your posts, and look forward to many more. God bless you, and kindest personal regards.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HEY REV!!!!!! WELCOME BACK BROTHA! GLAD TO HEAR OF ALL THE POSITIVES COMING YOUR WAY. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE FORUM AGAIN.