Guilty

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
DONT MOST ALL DRUG ADDICTS NEED MORE AND MORE TO GET THE HIGH THEY WANT? SAYING HE HAD ENOUGH DRUGS IN HIM TO KILL 4 PEOPLE? 4 PEOPLE THAT WERNT USED TO IT OR HADNT BUILT UP RESISTANCE TO IT, SURE. DIDNT KILL HIM BEFORE HE GOT TO THE STORE. DIDNT KILL HIM IN THE STORE. DIDNT KILL HIM OUTSIDE THE STORE. NOBODY DIED UNTIL SOMEONE WAS ON THE GROUND WITH SOMEONE ELSES KNEE IN THEIR THROAT, FOR 9 MINUTES. DRUGS DIDNT KILL HIM.
Because he didn't swallow them until the cops caught him in his car. He ate them so he wouldn't get caught with them. Obviously, you didn't see the 45 minute video.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NO SIR I HAVNT OR DIDNT. ALL I HAVE SEEN IS THE ARREST AND THEN THE STRUGGLE HE GAVE THE COPS WHEN THEY TRIED TO GET HIM IN THE COP CAR. NOR DID I EVER HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT HIM TAKING THE DRUGS WAS CAUGHT ON VIDEO.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
NO SIR I HAVNT OR DIDNT. ALL I HAVE SEEN IS THE ARREST AND THEN THE STRUGGLE HE GAVE THE COPS WHEN THEY TRIED TO GET HIM IN THE COP CAR. NOR DID I EVER HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT HIM TAKING THE DRUGS WAS CAUGHT ON VIDEO.
The vid starts with him in the store passing a phony 20 bill. Cops were called. They walked up to his vehicle and tried to get him out. He clearly stuffed a bunch of shit into his mouth while his passenger (dealer) tried to get out. He was stopped. Attempting to extricate Floyd from the car was quite an experience in itself. Fast forward to crossing the road, they tried to put him in the drivers side rear and was fighting and resisting all the way. Two cops were kicked in the nuts and went down hard. They finally tried the passenger side and he wasn't going in there either. After they put him on the ground he was still fighting and kicking, hence, the knee, which is what the media wanted to focus on. The rst is history, except for when the Floyd family didn't like the first autopsy report, they paid for their own so they could get the result they wanted.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YEAH I SAW THE COP CAR FIASCO. THAT VIDEO WAS UP THE NEXT DAY. I NEVER SAW THE ONE WITH THEM AT HIS CAR.

BUT IM WILLING TO BET A KNEE ON ANYONES NECK FOR 9 MINUTES WOULD CAUSE THEIR DEATH. HELL, THE DRUGS IN HIS SYSTEM MIGHT HAVE BEEN WHAT KEPT HIM ALIVE FOR 9 MINUTES.

CHOOSING A DRUG ADDICT CONVICT LIKE FLOYD TO BE A MARTYR FOR A CAUSE, VERY BAD CHOICE.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
IF HE HAD DIED LEANED UP AGAINST THE CAR THAT WOULD REMOVE THE KNEE TO THE THROAT STANCE. THEN THERE IS NO CHANCE OF A MURDER CONVICTION. THERE IS NO PROOF HE WOULD HAVE DIED LEANED UP AGAINST THE CAR. NO PROOF AT ALL.

I DONT KNOW DJ. "PROBABLY BE DEAD" / "COULD BE DEAD" / KNEE TO THROAT "IS DEAD".
Did you watch the trial?
His knee was on his back for much of the time.
There was no certain proof that his knee was the issue.

1. No bruises or any proof of specific force
2. Testimony by both prosecution and defense testimony that the situation could have warranted more force.

Is he neglegent? Sure.

If a cop scares me and I have a heart attack and die I guess the cop used excessive force, right? In other court cases where tasers have caused death due to health issues the cop wasn't held responsible.

Chauvins neglect was he should bhave recognized the distress.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
The reason I get a little hot about this is here where I live, about 20 years ago, had a cop die because after a suspect was subdued, faked a medical issue. The cop got shot because when the cop tried to address the medical situation, the suspect grabbed the cops gun and shot him.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AGREE THAT FLOYD SHOULD HAVE NEVER STRUGGLED. THATS ON HIM. BAD GUYS DONT WANT TO GO TO JAIL, ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT HAVE RECORDS. AGAIN, UP AGAINST THE CAR, NO TRIAL. NECK? BACK? DEAD!...TRIAL. WHAT MORE FORCE COULD HAVE TAKEN PLACE THAN SOMEONE ENDS UP DEAD? AND IF THE VIDEO SHOWED HIM SWALLOWING A HAND FULL OF DOPE AND THEY KNEW IT AND DID NOTHING, WHAT WOULD THAT BE CALLED? "NEGLEGENT SURE." MANSLAUGHTER AT THE VERY LEAST. SCARED YOU TO DEATH? HARD TO PROVE THAT IN COURT IF YOU AINT THERE TO SAY THAT.

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE OFFICER IN YOUR AREA DJ. THEY HAVE A HARD ENOUGH JOB AS IT IS. I KNOW THERE ARE BAD COPS, I JUST BELIEVE THAT MOST ALL ARE GOOD GUYS. AT THIS RATE, POTENTIAL GOOD COPS WILL NO LONGER JOIN THE FORCE BECAUSE THEY WONT ACTUALLY GET TO BE POLICE.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THE ONLY REASON THE JUDGE WOULDNT OVERTURN IT IS BECAUSE IT WOULD MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A FOOL.