HAPPY FRY DAY! Now open for DBOTW nominees!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
HAPPY FRY-DAY, DOUCHEBAGS!!

It's that time again, DBOTW nominations begin NOW!

My submissions is the group of girls in Delaware that ganged up on another girl in the HS bathroom like the pieces of chicken shit cowards they are and beat her to death.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/22/us/delaware-high-school-death/

Read another link last night that I can't find, but one of the girls in the restroom during the fight was interviewed by news. Apparently she was smiling through the whole thing like she was proud/approved of the outcome. WTF is wrong with people?

livespive

"Read another link last night that I can't find, but one of the girls in the restroom during the fight was interviewed by news. Apparently she was smiling through the whole thing like she was proud/approved of the outcome. WTF is wrong with people?"

She was probably getting jumped into a gang.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
"Read another link last night that I can't find, but one of the girls in the restroom during the fight was interviewed by news. Apparently she was smiling through the whole thing like she was proud/approved of the outcome. WTF is wrong with people?"

She was probably getting jumped into a gang.
The feds are spiking our water. Population control....

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I nominate Rance Priebus, the chairman of the Republican National Committee, for his assists in helping to fracture and destroy the GOP ... but then again, as I've said many times over the past seven or eight years, there will NEVER again be a U.S. president elected under the Republican banner.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I nominate Rance Priebus, the chairman of the Republican National Committee, for his assists in helping to fracture and destroy the GOP ... but then again, as I've said many times over the past seven or eight years, there will NEVER again be a U.S. president elected under the Republican banner.
I never did understand "parties" in the first place. This entire concept makes absolutely NO sense to me, unless of course a voter is just plain fucking lazy and wants to make one check mark and cast a ballot. There should be no parties. Period. Let all the candidates discuss, explain and debate issues so that the people can choose who they think will fill their needs.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Whole heartedly agree with Greg! Either you're an American, working for the betterment of America, or you can GTFO! No more of this "Us vs Them" BS.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I never did understand "parties" in the first place. This entire concept makes absolutely NO sense to me, unless of course a voter is just plain fucking lazy and wants to make one check mark and cast a ballot. There should be no parties. Period. Let all the candidates discuss, explain and debate issues so that the people can choose who they think will fill their needs.
Dear Greg T:

As you are probably aware, there is no mention whatsoever of political parties in the U.S. Constitution.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

As you are probably aware, there is no mention whatsoever of political parties in the U.S. Constitution.
I know. It makes no sense. I do admit that the constitution is absolutely brilliant, but my opinion is the electoral college/delegates must go, and banning of political parties would be a yuuuuuge step in the right direction.

MI2AZ

After banning the political parties, don't forget to ban lobbying. There's a whole industry out there of them.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
COULD PROBABLY MAKE IT EVERY WEEK. HOW ABOUT OBAMA. PRINCE DIES, "MAYBE" FROM DRUG OVERDOSE, HE GETS PRAISE FROM OBAMA. MERLE HAGGARD DIES...CRICKETS. SELMA HAYEK, PRETTY MUCH A DUMBASS STATEMENT.