Happy Fry Day!!

Spider

No Olbermann this week. I also nominate Hillary. She is not royalty. Jeb 2016? lolz

Last edited by a moderator:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
We all know the ticket will be Clinton/Bush again. Might as well stop wasting money and just print the cards. Hillary could be nominated every week though IMO. Just not a fan of hers. But anyway on a better note, HAPPY FRY-DAY DOUCHEBAGS!!! Our kitchen remodel is almost done! Just have to paint the walls now, and clean up the house/put everything back where it belongs. It turned out really good, I'm pleasantly surprised.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I hate to kick someone when they're down......and broke... FUCK NO I DON'T!! My vote is for Chillary, also.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Well, come up with a thread title for Fridays. Maybe we'll get something going.

Spider

how can you forget the infamous pic Greg posted at BR? I still think that was photoshop'd.

JLS

It was NOT the LAW when she started doing it...This is a grey area...The Reps are probably behind this bull crap....Because they know
they can not beat her...

The Dems will rally behind her...Because they have NO ONE ELSE...

Compared to all the crap that Obama has done....

This is nothing...

JLS is sticking with Miss Hillary...just like I was 8 years ago....But NO, most men didn't want her...

SO WE ENDED UP WITH OBAMA....

NOW....DO YOU SEE HOW THAT WORKED OUT....

My Miss Hillary ain't much....but she is way better than anything the Rep Party has...

We don't need a fat butt from NJ, or another Bush...better known as WAR STARTERS....But not finishers...

And we certianly don't need another Muslin...

So suck it up....It's Miss Hillary....

get use to it...

now

are we clear

btw...

we're screwed

Spider

Hillary won't run. Little Squaw Warren will replace her. Obama likes her better you see...

JLS

Spider Man said:
Hillary won't run. Little Squaw Warren will replace her. Obama likes her better you see...
Spider....that won't happen...San Fran is a rather small city...She will not get enough votes...

And Miss Hillary has an ACE in the hole....

My BOY...Slick Willie....The people LOVED HIM....monica and all...

And what makes you think that Obama liking her will matter....

NO ONE LIKES OBAMA....REALLY... IT WAS IN THE PAPER AND ON THE TELE...HECK...EVEN CNN NO LONGER LIKES HIM...

JLS

Spider Man said:
That's true. Bill is really the top dog in the dem party.
Triple AAA+++ to that....

Now OFF TO DICKS....Need to demo...{again} the Areo Burner Driver....And get 3 FREE AREO BURNER GOLF BALLS...

5 VISITS SO FAR...THAT COMES TO 15 FREE GOLF BALLS EACH, FOR ME AND THE WIFE...

Doing the math...that comes to 2 1/2 dozen free balls so far...at $27.00 a dz...

Is this a great country or what...

JLS

Spider Man said:
don't forget the BK coffee. It is @#$%ing cold out there.
That's a Senior coffee with 5 cream on the side and 5 yellow { not pink } nutri sweet, also on the side...59 cent with tax...lol

Jls likes his coffe..."Boston"...lol

Robadat

Hillary is a douchebag ALL the time. :)
But I'll agree with the nomination, she's an extra special douche this week...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Spider Man said:
I seem to recall a spread eagle pic. Anyone else recall that?lolz

Greg T said:
What was that?
Oh, I've got a shit load of Chillary nudes!! Nearly, but not quite appropriate for the forum! ;)

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
As some of you may suspect, I have no problem in getting on the "Hillary bandwagon" on a vote such as Douchebag of the Week.