happy Fry-day

So I'd like to nominate those who will remain nameless for making me go home and change because I was outside of the enhanced dress code (no jeans on Friday) for May and June because people from the main location was supposed to come up but didnt even show this week..... :Mad::Devilish:......

That is all

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
So I'd like to nominate those who will remain nameless for making me go home and change because I was outside of the enhanced dress code (no jeans on Friday) for May and June because people from the main location was supposed to come up but didnt even show this week..... :Mad::Devilish:......

That is all
Dear Erika:

Are you suggesting that we nominate and/or select anonymous douchebags?

Sure it was school... Riiiiggght.;)o_O.. Lol! And yes douchbaggery for this week ... And normally the dress code is rather casual but today something crawled up and yeah...

Shall remain nameless to not incur any unnecessary attention lol

JLS

That is all
Erica...As Greg would say.. "this post is useless without pics"...of course...he's a pervert...but sometimes he makes sense...lol