HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Scolai

I had two Thanksgiving dinners. The first was on Turkey Day with my parents and other family members at my niece's house. History has proven that the food will be... well. Let's just say it's not my wife's cooking. So we went. We socialized. We ate the food. We came home.

Today, my wife cooked another Thanksgiving dinner. Everything was completely on point, and now we have leftovers that we want to eat. ;)

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I had two Thanksgiving dinners. The first was on Turkey Day with my parents and other family members at my niece's house. History has proven that the food will be... well. Let's just say it's not my wife's cooking. So we went. We socialized. We ate the food. We came home.

Today, my wife cooked another Thanksgiving dinner. Everything was completely on point, and now we have leftovers that we want to eat.
Dear Scolai:

Sounds as if you enjoyed good food and the holidays! Good for you and your family!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger

Today, my wife cooked another Thanksgiving dinner. Everything was completely on point, and now we have leftovers that we want to eat. ;)
I had a piece of Croation chicken and German potato salad. No turkey :(