HAS ANYONE

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HEARD FROM LIVE OR ROB? OR JIM? OR JLS? KNOW ROB WAS TRAVELING AND LIVE WAS JOB HUNTING. JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD HEARD FROM ANY OF EM.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
If the Jim you are referring to is Brickguy, I'm afraid he lost the battle with cancer last year. I did some digging, never knew his full name, but considering the content of his last post on BBE, and pieces he shared over time, I think the obit below is him.

http://www.buchananfuneralservice.com/obituary/ralph-miles

Also, don't think he was active here much, but those on BR in the day may recall Fiber Cut (Aaron) - who helped found/set up the BBE site... apparently he passed recently due to complications from a surgery. Just read that in the "Wishing Well" subforum on BBE.

Haven't heard anything from Rob or JLS...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DANG, THATS TO BAD. I WASNT SURE OF HIS REAL NAME EITHER. ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS JIM. HE LIVED IN DENTON SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND WAS FRIENDS WITH SOME OF MY FRIENDS, BUT HE AND I NEVER MET. DIDNT KNOW THE AARON GUY, BUT SORRY TO HEAR THAT.
I FIGURE LIVES WIFE MADE HIM STAY OFF THE COMPUTER UNTIL HE GETS A JOB. :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The other Jim that is registered with the name "Jim" is JLS. He forgot his password for JLS.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Yeah, I hope JLS and Rob are OK, and the Live's job search is going well.

Good to see GTGT and bbfreeburn check in from time to time. Sure could use some more late night drunken posts from Scolai... but Radioactive's been doing a good job with the girlie pics when Rob and Scolai are away!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YEAH, I KNOW ROB SAID THEY HAD ALOT OF TRAVEL PLANS AFTER HE RETIRED. AND BORN 1 HASNT STOPPED BY MUCH. ITS GOOD TO SEE GT STOP IN NOW AND THEN TOO. BB STOPS IN JUST ENOUGH :Biggrin::Whistling:. END OF SCHOOL YEAR IS PROLLY HECTIC FOR SCOLAI.

born1

YEAH, I KNOW ROB SAID THEY HAD ALOT OF TRAVEL PLANS AFTER HE RETIRED. AND BORN 1 HASNT STOPPED BY MUCH. ITS GOOD TO SEE GT STOP IN NOW AND THEN TOO. BB STOPS IN JUST ENOUGH :Biggrin::Whistling:. END OF SCHOOL YEAR IS PROLLY HECTIC FOR SCOLAI.
I check in every now and then. We moved to Florida a couple of years ago. Traveling more with both of us retired now.

livespive

I haven’t fell off the face of the earth yet. Still job hunting. I have been working with a job coach as part of my severance package. They are reworking my resume to make it more modern as I haven’t used it for over 10 years.

I pop in every once and a while at night.
I’ll be sure to say something

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I haven’t fell off the face of the earth yet. Still job hunting. I have been working with a job coach as part of my severance package. They are reworking my resume to make it more modern as I haven’t used it for over 10 years.

I pop in every once and a while at night.
I’ll be sure to say something
Pop in every night to look at the Tuesday pics... BUSTED! ;):Laugh:

I might not want to hear what you have to say then... probably just "OH!" repeated over and over again. :confused:

:Roflmao::Roflmao:

Hope ya find something good - hang in there, something'll turn up! :)

livespive

Yeah you got me :Biggrin:
Yeah I’m hanging in there. I ordered a Meadow Creek Chicken cooker so if worse comes to worse I might be starting something new.

Pop in every night to look at the Tuesday pics... BUSTED! ;):Laugh:

I might not want to hear what you have to say then... probably just "OH!" repeated over and over again. :confused:

:Roflmao::Roflmao:

Hope ya find something good - hang in there, something'll turn up! :)