Here's what's gonna happen...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Biden's gonna get elected, then Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are all gonna be cancelled this year. After Biden takes office and dies (or goes to nursing home) Harris takes control and by St. Patrick's day, miraculously, covid will no longer be an issue.

Bank on it, Joe (er, I mean Kamala) has got it in the bag.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Biden's gonna get elected, then Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are all gonna be cancelled this year. After Biden takes office and dies (or goes to nursing home) Harris takes control and by St. Patrick's day, miraculously, covid will no longer be an issue.

Trump by the biggest landslide in electoral college history. Dispute to follow for months. Covid becomes non-issue

Djarum300

Addicted Member

People keep calling me a conspiracy theorist when I say the DNC is going to have biden step down.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
People keep calling me a conspiracy theorist when I say the DNC is going to have biden step down.
It's no conspiracy, it's the sensible thing to do. Use his name/recognition to secure the office, then step aside because his cognitive decline has left him unfit to lead. Let him retire and enjoy the rest of his life.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
It's no conspiracy, it's the sensible thing to do. Use his name/recognition to secure the office, then step aside because his cognitive decline has left him unfit to lead. Let him retire and enjoy the rest of his life.
It shouy be criminal IMHO.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
It shouy be criminal IMHO.
Criminal is a few years ago, I forget if he was House or Senate... had been a representative most of his life. He was in his 90's, half dead in his wheelchair, but they wheeled him in to "cast his vote" for some partisan bill. Poor bastard probably didn't even know where he was. Just one more of a long list of fucked up shit that should be fixed in our political system.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
If Biden somehow prevails in the election, soon after Inauguration Day, he'll likely face impeachment or 25th Amendment actions ... and THE DEMOCRATS WILL FULLY SUPPORT HIS REMOVAL FROM OFFICE as an avenue to move Kamala Harris into the presidency!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
If Biden somehow prevails in the election, soon after Inauguration Day, he'll likely face impeachment or 25th Amendment actions ... and THE DEMOCRATS WILL FULLY SUPPORT HIS REMOVAL FROM OFFICE as an avenue to move Kamala Harris into the presidency!
How is Biden going to be impeached with the Dems having majority in both the House and Senate? The Big Blue Wave is coming! You and Greg best get prepared to bow down to your New Liberal Overlords!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The democrats have absolutely NO desire to have Biden in the white house. They know that the Ho is not electable so Joey gets the nod, then gets the boot.

bbfreeburn

The democrats have absolutely NO desire to have Biden in the white house. They know that the Ho is not electable so Joey gets the nod, then gets the boot.
If you can foretell the future so accurately how come you haven’t made billions in the stock market?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
If you can foretell the future so accurately how come you haven’t made billions in the stock market?
Foretelling the future is not necessary when reading the liberal play book. Come on, man, here's the deal. I'm all for party loyalty and all. Been there, done that, bought the T shirt, wore it out. But do you truly believe that Biden would be a better president than Trump? Seriously. All ribbing and bullshit aside. Take a look at Kamala's accomplishments, and then look at Biden's lack thereof. Take a look at Biden's mental state. Take into consideration all that Kamala has stated thru the campaign process. Do you truly believe anyone in their right mind would want either of these two in the white house, Bob?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Foretelling the future is not necessary when reading the liberal play book. Come on, man, here's the deal. I'm all for party loyalty and all. Been there, done that, bought the T shirt, wore it out. But do you truly believe that Biden would be a better president than Trump? Seriously. All ribbing and bullshit aside. Take a look at Kamala's accomplishments, and then look at Biden's lack thereof. Take a look at Biden's mental state. Take into consideration all that Kamala has stated thru the campaign process. Do you truly believe anyone in their right mind would want either of these two in the white house, Bob?
Dear Greg T:

No one with a sound mind would logically want Joe Biden or Kamala Harris in the White House. Then again, there are so many liberals -- not all of them, of course -- who hate Trump more than they love America.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
What I find interesting, is that folks keep saying I'm a conspiracy theorist, but then the hard left on Reddit are saying, and admitting, to voting for Biden so Harris becomes president.

So if there are voters who want Biden to step down, then how is this a conspiracy theory again?

bbfreeburn

Yes, Greg, I do believe Biden would be a better president. For that matter I think only Charles Manson would be worse than Trump

bbfreeburn

What I find interesting, is that folks keep saying I'm a conspiracy theorist, but then the hard left on Reddit are saying, and admitting, to voting for Biden so Harris becomes president.

So if there are voters who want Biden to step down, then how is this a conspiracy theory again?
You might want a dictionary

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yes, Greg, I do believe Biden would be a better president. For that matter I think only Charles Manson would be worse than Trump
I have a difficult time believing you on this one. Knowing that numbers dont lie, and that he does what he says, it seems to me you're playing the partisan loyalty game. You're too intelligent to actually believe that. I call BS.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I have a difficult time believing you on this one. Knowing that numbers dont lie, and that he does what he says, it seems to me you're playing the partisan loyalty game. You're too intelligent to actually believe that. I call BS.
Well he's a racist fascist dictator.

The same rascist that gave a bunch of money to the HBCUs.

The same racist that has the lowest black unemployment rate.

The fascist that is trying to broker peace.

The dictator who wants to bring more jobs here.

The dictator that wants to keep illegals out so that Americans can keep jobs and be safe.

That generated more revenue for the federal government than any other president.

The dictator pulling out troops.

Yeah, he's just terrible.