Hey DOUCHEBAGS! It's FRY-DAY!!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Woo Hoo! Another weekend on the brink! However, I have a challenge for you douches (and myself). We need interesting topics to discuss! Boobie pics are great, but nothing gets done when everyone is fapping the week away! So think about it this weekend, and let's get some chatter going next week! Finally, who do we nominate as DBoTW? So far we've had a great, deserving line of winners. The BR Mod, Bryan Williams, Kanye West. Who will be the NEXT, DBoTW? Only YOU can decide!

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I gotta nominate Bruce Jenner. I mean, what the fuck is with the sex change crap, and fatal crash in which he refuses to take responsibility?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I'll second that. Though I think he was probably a douche long before wanting to become a woman.

Robadat

Happy Fryday, douchebags.
I'm nominating Ole Man Winter for DBoTW for fuckin us over with the freezing weather this week. Wish that MoFo would just GTFA...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I'll nominate the woman who recently fell off her water skis in Florida and set a new record for the 100-yard douche.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
I say Jenner and the whole Kardashian Klan are honorary DBOW every week. Just look at these parasites. They contribute NOTHING to our society.
They can be the default douchebags. When we fail to find one for any given week, they take the prize.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
Maybe the Original PMS club and their Grand Poohbah Monster Pike could fall into that category also.
Hey, thats good!!! Whan all else fails, the Whine Brigade comes into play1

Strider

I nominate Monster Pike for trying to make us look bad on BR once again by presenting his version on what went down as fact. What a bitch!