Hey Guys!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HELLO. I AM DOING GREAT! THANKS FOR ASKING. BUT NOT SO GOOD FOR THE SITE IT LOOKS LIKE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Come on!! Someone must be here! I need to know how to start a new thread! ANYONE?

tony

Admin
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
Greg, the traffic has moved to Facebook. I relaunched the site about a year ago or so and it just never grew legs. I'm going to try one more time but it will take some time to do what I want to do.

For now, the old AB members are on Facebook. :D

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I've got a bunch of folks that may want to come here for the non-bowling forum. They shut down the BR misc forum and a lot of us are no longer able to bowl so we have no where to go. I can probably liven the place back up for ya. Just don;t know how to start a new thread.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
WAMO MATLOCK said:
AND I DONT DO FACEBOOK.

So, tell me how to make a new thread and we'll liven this place up​

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Greg T said:
WAMO MATLOCK said:
AND I DONT DO FACEBOOK.

So, tell me how to make a new thread and we'll liven this place up​
Hey Greg I made it, but I cant figure how to start a topic either?

tony

Admin
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
Hysterical! That's how allBowling first got popular. TheHose brought people over here from BallReviews when they started censoring threads.

To start a new thread... when you click on the forum "Off Ramp", there's a button on the top-right called Start New Topic. Do you see that?

For the record, I'm switching software soon. his new forum is funky to use.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Tony Melendez said:
Hysterical! That's how allBowling first got popular. TheHose brought people over here from BallReviews when they started censoring threads.

To start a new thread... when you click on the forum "Off Ramp", there's a button on the top-right called Start New Topic. Do you see that?

For the record, I'm switching software soon. his new forum is funky to use.​

When I first came over my name was Greg Forking T because I used the word fork instead of fuck at BR and got booted.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
I'm here. Other place is a ghost town. Figured I'd try this place.
Greg T said:

Looks like I joined for nothing. Nobody here.​

Howdy fucking doooooooody, dude!!!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS SITE CATCH FIRE AGAIN.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I'm trying to get some big numbers over here, Wamo!! We're just starting. Most of us were here long ago and I'm trying to get things up and running!!

MI2AZ

I thought I was a member here years ago but I did not see my username in the Member list. Unless they were all deleted and had to start over?

tony

Admin
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
Yeah, we started over because there were a lot of members that hadn't been on the site in years. So everyone has to re-register.

bbfreeburn

Tony, I think the reason this place never took off is that, at least to me, it seems hard to navigate. For example I can't (or don't know how to) go from one topic to the next without going back to the list of all topics. You used to be able to go from one to the next directly.