Hillary's Brain Damage!!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
A thought comes to mind that some people might be "brain damaged" if they are in strong support of Hillary's likely run for the presidency.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I've stated that before. Liberalism is a mental illness. :Notworthy:
... and I've always tended to agree with the premise of radio talk show host Michael Savage, who claims that liberalism is a mental disorder ... and in fact, he wrote a book (which I have on the shelf) titled "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder."

JLS

Nope not so....If this is the best the dems can give us...Then so be it...

Btw....compared to Obama....she's a girl scout...

And who do the reps have...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It would be a complete disaster for the country. The problem being, the libs won't recognize the dire situation in which they have entered us.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
In a way, it's rather sick that the Dems/libs don't seem to have any alternative to Hillary. And it's sad that the GOP will certainly have major difficulty in offering a viable candidate that can defeat her in a general election, despite her massive flaws, misgivings and lack of candor and transparency.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I'm beginning to question her electability after this email scandal. Her numbers are falling and she should be in a world of trouble. We'll see how it gets handled, but if it were anyone else they would be hanged for what she did.

Too bad Trey Gowdy isn't running on the GOP ticket.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I'm beginning to question her electability after this email scandal. Her numbers are falling and she should be in a world of trouble. We'll see how it gets handled, but if it were anyone else they would be hanged for what she did.

Too bad Trey Gowdy isn't running on the GOP ticket.
Dear Greg T:

Hillary's popularity numbers may be dropping slightly, but it's important to note that virtually ANY Democrat candidate has well over 200 electoral votes locked up, forcing any Republican challenger to have to come close to "running the table" in the so-called swing states.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I'm wondering if Hillary -- or ANYONE -- can identify even one significant foreign policy accomplishment during her time as Secretary of State.