House next door to me was sold to Refugees...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Gov. Snyder of Michigan told Obama to pound sand. We ain't gittin none dem refugees here!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The greater influx of refugees means a greater influx of terrorists. And according to Barack Hussein Obama, the more the merrier!

Reactions: JLS

JLS

Illinois said no...But the Refugees had already said...NO WAY WE ARE GOING THERE...lol

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Alabama is telling Obama to pound sand too...

I get it. On one hand there truly are folks who need the help. The problem is, how do we know if who we are letting in are terrorists or up and coming terrorists?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
And that is quite likely a bigger problem than posed by any group of refugees.
Honestly, I think its just pot. And I don't know if I'd have a problem with just that. Just to be up front, these folks are black. I don't have a problem with that either. Loud music. Cars in and out of the neighborhood at any and all times. They don't drive close to the speed limit nor do their "customers". They let their pit bull out and have no control over it. Garbage can in the driveway. The only thing they do right is keep up with their yard, which if I had to guess, is paid for by the owner or property manager.

MI2AZ

Better yet, send them to fill in the Ghost Cities.

Ghost cities sprung up in the past decade through a combination of a housing shortage, real estate boom, and law that allows cities to buy cheap rural land and sell it to developers for huge profits, NPR reports. But some developers misjudged demand in certain areas, leaving housing empty and feeling like—in the words of one NPR staffer who visited a ghost city—"an abandoned movie set."

Spider

Honestly, I think its just pot. And I don't know if I'd have a problem with just that. Just to be up front, these folks are black. I don't have a problem with that either. Loud music. Cars in and out of the neighborhood at any and all times. They don't drive close to the speed limit nor do their "customers". They let their pit bull out and have no control over it. Garbage can in the driveway. The only thing they do right is keep up with their yard, which if I had to guess, is paid for by the owner or property manager.

Give it time. Make sure you lock your car doors. Tweakers like to look for loose change.

In France, the kebabs take over whole neighborhoods and whitey / "xian" isn't welcomed. So in time, it's tough to say what's worse across the street.