How are these for 'deplorable' labels (to describe liberals)?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
[EDITOR'S NOTE: Almost all of the "mini-editorial" posts I issue in this forum are self-written and expressive of my personal thoughts, but this was posted by a Facebook friend, and I feel it's well worth sharing because I agree with the expressed sentiments 100 percent.]

Has anyone besides me noticed that Democrats and liberals seem to like to label others and create drama where there is none? Well I have decided that the media and many liberal Democrats are, factphobic, Godphobic, Ameriphobic, truthphobic, faithphobic, characterphobic, happinessphobic, honestyphobic, babyphobic, elderlyphobic, familyphobic, militaryphobic, constitutionphobic, moralsphobic, decencyphobic, embryophobic, gunphobic, libertyphobic, and successphobic. Mostly they are anti-American, lying, trouble making, wastes of good breathing air. How's that for labels?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
You forgot Hitleresque, KKKish, lieful, Douchesque, dumbassish, .... shit, I could go for days.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
JFC!!! Trump won and you're still whining about what that cunt said.
It has been a relief not to see her condescending, smirking ass all over the news/media the last 12 or so weeks.

Tired of hearing about Teump's every move though.

OMG! TRUMP PASSED GAS IN THE OVAL OFFICE! THAT MONSTER! Ugh...

I wish the media would just shut up. About everything. If they just went away, I bet life would greatly improve for everyone.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It has been a relief not to see her condescending, smirking ass all over the news/media the last 12 or so weeks.

I wish the media would just shut up. About everything. If they just went away, I bet life would greatly improve for everyone.
I know. Grasping at straws now. It's fucking ridiculous.

born1

Exactly, but our beloved President Tweeter Thin Skinned Donald does love chaos.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Donald's tweet's about being wired tapped?
Youknow fucking well the press will never give him a fair shot. The fucking news outlets on TV are a joke. At least when he tweets is coming fresh from his mouth. We KNOW exactly what he said. Kind of different having a true transparency, huh?

born1

Youknow fucking well the press will never give him a fair shot. The fucking news outlets on TV are a joke. At least when he tweets is coming fresh from his mouth. We KNOW exactly what he said. Kind of different having a true transparency, huh?

Where did I say the press would? His transparency = alternative facts.