How do I go about "identifying as"?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Since we all apparently have to "identify" our sexuality now, how is the best way to "identify" as sheep-o-sexual? Is there a bumper sticker I can get to let everyone know I'm a ram trapped in a human body?

I also expect a free pass for shitting on the grass anywhere I please. After all, I am a ram now.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Since we all apparently have to "identify" our sexuality now, how is the best way to "identify" as sheep-o-sexual? Is there a bumper sticker I can get to let everyone know I'm a ram trapped in a human body?

I also expect a free pass for shitting on the grass anywhere I please. After all, I am a ram now.
Dear 9andaWiggle:

Apparently, according to Barack Hussein Obama, you can take whatever sexual identity you want at any point in time. And logic indicates that you would also have the option of identifying as a non-human animal -- no questions asked.

MI2AZ

Dear 9andaWiggle:

Apparently, according to Barack Hussein Obama, you can take whatever sexual identity you want at any point in time. And logic indicates that you would also have the option of identifying as a non-human animal -- no questions asked.

Non-human would have been enough. We're all animals - some more than others. :)