How long before Biden Tries?

Scolai

Well, we now have the Omicron variant in South Africa, so Dementia Joe did what others flamed Trump for: he closed the border to travel from South Africa (the racist xenophobe).

As expected, the new 'variant' is being used to push for more vaxes and boosters, because they've proven so efficacious up until now. :rolleyes:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Well, we now have the Omicron variant in South Africa, so Dementia Joe did what others flamed Trump for: he closed the border to travel from South Africa (the racist xenophobe).

As expected, the new 'variant' is being used to push for more vaxes and boosters, because they've proven so efficacious up until now. :rolleyes:
Yup. Someone had asked me why we're being told we need so many boosters. I simply told them it's because the shot isn't killing everyone fast enough.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
What I don't understand is why aren't we pushing for a better vaccine. I'm all for taking a risk(and many are) for a vaccine that would actually work.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
On that note, I visited with some die hard democrats over the holidays who are pissed about the vax mandates. Their son who is in the air force will probably be out.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
What I don't understand is why aren't we pushing for a better vaccine. I'm all for taking a risk(and many are) for a vaccine that would actually work.
I've said it all along. Why the synthetic? There is a enough virus around now to create a REAL vaccine. Offer me a real vaccine with the dead virus in it and I may take it.