How long until prices at the gas pump soar, thanks to Biden?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Ours went from $1.99 to 2.39 already and I'm certain will continue to climb. I'm guessing $3.00 by this time next year, with no level in sight.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I say good. When gas is high, there are fewer assholes out on the road.

That's one good thing about the Covid lockdown... when everybody was afraid they were going to die and holed up in their homes, it was actually pleasant (for a change) to go out for a drive.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DONT GAS PRICES RISE AND FALL ALOT OF THE TIME ANYWAY. AS IT DID UNDER YOU KNOW WHO. SO NO, NO PROBLEM WITH BIDEN.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Ours went from $1.99 to 2.39 already and I'm certain will continue to climb. I'm guessing $3.00 by this time next year, with no level in sight.
... and once they go up, it's pretty certain that (under Biden or Harris), they'll never go back down!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... and once they go up, it's pretty certain that (under Biden or Harris), they'll never go back down!
Biden has already said that he will stall the drilling. That means import again. He also said that regulations will return which means all utilities will increase quite handsomely. Soon we'll be like most other countries paying a few dollars for a liter.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
DONT GAS PRICES RISE AND FALL ALOT OF THE TIME ANYWAY. AS IT DID UNDER YOU KNOW WHO. SO NO, NO PROBLEM WITH BIDEN.
I remember gas was pretty expensive when Bush was President... Thank God President Obama brought the prices back down to a more reasonable level! :Whistling:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
LOOKS LIKE GREGS GRAPH PROVES MY POINT AW. I SEE SEVERAL RISE AND FALL SCALES IN THERE. IT WOULD APPEAR I AM RIGHT. LOOKS LIKE AW IS THE ONE THAT NEEDS MORE LEARNIN ON THIS AND MANY MANY MANY MANY OTHER TOPICS.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Gas was projected to go up anyways. I do think it will get worse as EPA is ramped up and electric cars will get pushed.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
LOOKS LIKE GREGS GRAPH PROVES MY POINT AW. I SEE SEVERAL RISE AND FALL SCALES IN THERE. IT WOULD APPEAR I AM RIGHT. LOOKS LIKE AW IS THE ONE THAT NEEDS MORE LEARNIN ON THIS AND MANY MANY MANY MANY OTHER TOPICS.
Dear WAMO:

You made a point, BUT IT'S IRRELEVANT to the original topic. I didn't say anything about comparison of gas prices during different administrations. I only referred to how gas prices are almost certain to spike substantially under Biden, and whether or not Americans would like it, as a direct result of Biden's promised action. So I suggest that you pay attention and continuing the learning process. After all, you have much to learn.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear WAMO:

You made a point, BUT IT'S IRRELEVANT to the original topic. I didn't say anything about comparison of gas prices during different administrations. I only referred to how gas prices are almost certain to spike substantially under Biden, and whether or not Americans would like it, as a direct result of Biden's promised action. So I suggest that you pay attention and continuing the learning process. After all, you have much to learn.
And the graph easily indicates a good possibility of that. Democrat in the white house will more than likely lead to higher prices. And don;t forget the fact that he promised to repeal tax cuts and stop the drilling because of envirowhacko ideals.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
States with biggest gas price increases in May and June 2020
According to GasBuddy, these 10 states had the biggest price increases since May as of June 11.

Michigan

• Gas price May 1: $1.50
  • Gas price June 7: $2.06
  • Difference: 56-cent increase per gallon
Wisconsin

• Gas price May 1: $1.44
  • Gas price June 7: $1.95
  • Difference: 51-cent increase per gallon
Indiana

• Gas price May 1: $1.61
  • Gas price June 7: $2.08
  • Difference: 47-cent increase per gallon
Illinois

• Gas price May 1: $1.78
  • Gas price June 7: $2.23
  • Difference: 45-cent increase per gallon
Ohio

• Gas price May 1: $1.56
  • Gas price June 7: $2.01
Colorado

• Gas price May 1: $1.77
  • Gas price June 7: $2.22
Kentucky

• Gas price May 1: $1.46
  • Gas price June 7: $1.88
  • Difference: 42-cent increase per gallon
Minnesota

• Gas price May 1: $1.52
  • Gas price June 7: $1.94
Idaho

• Gas price May 1: $1.80
  • Gas price June 7: $2.22
Iowa

• Gas price May 1: $1.54
  • Gas price June 7: $1.95
  • Difference: 41-cent increase per gallon
Now, after absorbing this data, go back and take a look at Obama-era gas prices on my graph. Yeah, good chance Biden will make it much worse.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Yes it looks like gas prices went down in the second term of Obama and going up the last chaotic year of Trump.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AW. THAT WAS A REPLY TO YOUR POST #6. YOUR READING AND COMPREHENTION SKILLS ARE FAILING YOU MAJORLY BAD. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE A VACA AND RECHARGE YOURSELF. ITS OBVIOUS TO US ALL YOU ARE GOING DOWNHILL FAST. ITS JUST SAD TO WATCH. AND AGAIN, ITS APPARENT YOU ARE THE ONE IN NEED OF MUCH LEARNING AND BETTER COMPREHENSION SKILLS. SAD TO WATCH.

YES DJ AND SEVEN. BUT THERE ARE 2 PEOPLE IN HERE THEY REFUSE TO SEE THAT SOME GOOD THINGS DO HAPPEN UNDER THE DEMS. AS SOME GOOD THINGS HAPPENED UNDER TRUMP. THEY ARE JUST BUTT HURT AND AFRAID THEY ARE NOT ALWAYSRIGHT.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Yes it looks like gas prices went down in the second term of Obama and going up the last chaotic year of Trump.
Dear sevenpin63:

The gas prices only started a big spike AFTER Biden stated that on Day 1 of his administration, he would rescind the Alaska Pipeline permit. Trump did NOTHING to accelerate the prices. But you (and all of us) WILL notice gas prices going up steadily under Sleepy Joe.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AW. THAT WAS A REPLY TO YOUR POST #6. YOUR READING AND COMPREHENTION SKILLS ARE FAILING YOU MAJORLY BAD. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE A VACA AND RECHARGE YOURSELF. ITS OBVIOUS TO US ALL YOU ARE GOING DOWNHILL FAST. ITS JUST SAD TO WATCH. AND AGAIN, ITS APPARENT YOU ARE THE ONE IN NEED OF MUCH LEARNING AND BETTER COMPREHENSION SKILLS. SAD TO WATCH.

YES DJ AND SEVEN. BUT THERE ARE 2 PEOPLE IN HERE THEY REFUSE TO SEE THAT SOME GOOD THINGS DO HAPPEN UNDER THE DEMS. AS SOME GOOD THINGS HAPPENED UNDER TRUMP. THEY ARE JUST BUTT HURT AND AFRAID THEY ARE NOT ALWAYSRIGHT.

Dear WAMO:

Thanks, MR. LIBERAL!

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Dear sevenpin63:

The gas prices only started a big spike AFTER Biden stated that on Day 1 of his administration, he would rescind the Alaska Pipeline permit. Trump did NOTHING to accelerate the prices. But you (and all of us) WILL notice gas prices going up steadily under Sleepy Joe.
But you forget to mention that gas prices dropped in Obama's second term. How convenient.