How many more administration "trust us" comments can we accept?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Seriously, should we accept the Obama administration's mantra of "just trust us" with regard to ongoing discussions involving a potential nuclear deal with Iran?

Can we rely on any "trust us" responses from Barack Hussein Obama and/or his minions? After all, this is the same administration that has said all of the following:

* Trust us, the Benghazi attack wasn't terrorist-related. It was caused by a video.

* Trust us, if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. And if you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan.

* Trust us, Bowe Bergdahl served the U.S. military with distinction, and exchanging him for 5 high-level Taliban leaders was well worth it.

* Trust us, we're the most transparent and ethical administration in U.S. history.

* Trust us, al-Qaida has been decimated and ISIS is the equivalent of a JV team.

* Trust us, the Fort Hood massacre by Nidal Malik Hasan, which left 13 dead, was workplace violence, not a terrorist act.

* Trust us, there wasn't a smidgen of corruption in the IRS.

* Trust us, it's perfectly OK if Iran keeps its underground fortified nuclear research facility.

* Trust us, when Syria uses chemical weapons, it is crossing a "red line."

* Trust us, the nation of Yemen is a model for successfully fighting terrorism.

Isn't there sufficient reason for any intelligent and reasonable American -- be he/she Democrat, Republican, liberal, conservative, libertarian or whatever -- to be skeptical of administration comments regarding what's in (or not in) the secretly negotiated nuclear framework agreement with Iran? Or are you going to believe yet another "trust us"?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I CANT HELP BUT FEEL LIKE THERE IS SOME KIND OF MESSAGE HIDDEN IN THAT FIRST POST REV. I JUST CANT PUT MY FINGER ON IT YET. I WILL KEEP LOOKING.