I have to admit...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Years ago I proclaimed this election would be another Bush/Clinton ordeal. Put it in the books, let it be written, let it be done! It now appears I was wrong. So while I am glad that half of the oligarchy has been broken up, I would have been even happier if the other part was broken up as well.

JLS

I think Sleek Willie was into Bush in the 80's and 90's....That's when he made blow jobs popular...lol
And cigars...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I think Sleek Willie was into Bush in the 80's and 90's....That's when he made blow jobs popular...lol
And cigars...
... but don't forget that -- allegedly, according to Bill -- his female partners were having sex BUT HE WASN'T.

Reactions: JLS

Scolai

Years ago I proclaimed this election would be another Bush/Clinton ordeal. Put it in the books, let it be written, let it be done! It now appears I was wrong. So while I am glad that half of the oligarchy has been broken up, I would have been even happier if the other part was broken up as well.
I would actually be happier if the other part of the oligarchy were occupying a prison cell. That bitch has no business breathing free air.

I was perfectly content when Jeb hit the rail. I'm perfectly content to never see another member of that family on a ballot.

toolguru

Total Tool

f Trump was really about shaking it up, busting the status quo, telling it like it is, he is his own man, blah, blah, blah, he should announce today that he is running as an independent. If he is as popular as his fans say he is, he could actually change American politics forever by starting a true three party system. Running as a Repub and losing to Clinton will not change a thing in American history.