I may start

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Let's assume this is true...........is the "homeless dude" the stupid one or the Wal-Mart manager?
Believe me, I often think I'm a dumbass for "doing what's right" and being "responsible" instead of learning to game the system. When my parents were alive, I often (jokingly) chastised them for raising me with morals and a sense of responsibility instead of teaching me to be a crooked, unscrupulous son of a bitch.

Good Times Good Times

Believe me, I often think I'm a dumbass for "doing what's right" and being "responsible" instead of learning to game the system. When my parents were alive, I often (jokingly) chastised them for raising me with morals and a sense of responsibility instead of teaching me to be a crooked, unscrupulous son of a bitch.
I was raised that way as well. I know I'm a tax paying citizen for sure :)! While I am probably too am the idiot in this scenario.....I'm sure my lifestyle is better even though I'm the taxpayer and not the tax taker.

MI2AZ

I've never cheated on my taxes. And I am not eligible for VA because I reported all of my finances. Everyone else that I know who is qualified for VA said I shouldn't have told them about my savings. I guess most of them lied to get VA. I am also not going to be able to collect Social Security because of a government Catch-62, after I paid almost $2k into the system to be eligible and then they changed the law after that.

I used to watch soldiers sitting in small groups exchanging tips on how to collect the maximum disability benefits from VA before they left the service. They knew how to 'work' the system and I did not or did not think it was right. Now I am on the outside looking in. Guys that make more income than I do and are healthier are qualified and I am not. Such is life. Move on.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
I've never cheated on my taxes. And I am not eligible for VA because I reported all of my finances. Everyone else that I know who is qualified for VA said I shouldn't have told them about my savings. I guess most of them lied to get VA. I am also not going to be able to collect Social Security because of a government Catch-62, after I paid almost $2k into the system to be eligible and then they changed the law after that.

I used to watch soldiers sitting in small groups exchanging tips on how to collect the maximum disability benefits from VA before they left the service. They knew how to 'work' the system and I did not or did not think it was right. Now I am on the outside looking in. Guys that make more income than I do and are healthier are qualified and I am not. Such is life. Move on.
In all seriousness- HONOR is more important than $. Honesty has rewards, too. :)