If an attempted coup..........

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Only had one answer to the question about what punishment should the people face that entered the Capitol. No punishment? 10 years on Fed prison? No fly list?
It's not for us to say what punishment is commensurate with the crime, IF a crime is committed by entering the building. As I understand it, the building is open to visitors/tourists. So, are you asking about the act of entering the building, or breaching the offices and such?

Have you not seen the news where some of these people have been arrested? I'm just asking what punishment, if any, do you think they will get, or should. The guy from my hometown has not been arrested, as far as I know.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Only had one answer to the question about what punishment should the people face that entered the Capitol. No punishment? 10 years on Fed prison? No fly list?
Punishment to the full extent of the law and for the guy who threw the fire extinguisher and killed that cop at murder charges

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Have you not seen the news where some of these people have been arrested? I'm just asking what punishment, if any, do you think they will get, or should. The guy from my hometown has not been arrested, as far as I know.
I have seen a number of arrests reported but must admit that I have not followed the charges. Anyhow, it is not for us to say what the punishment should be. It's up to the jury to decide the fate, and judge to dole out the punishment.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I think it depends on the actions and history of each individual.

If someone with no criminal history, and no known online threats - basically someone who showed up to legitimately protest peacefully and was merely a part of the group, I would agree with a lesser sentence.

Those busting open doors, destroying property, stealing property, physically assaulting others, or those with past criminal activity and/or known documented threats toward the government I could see receiving much harsher penalties based on their actions.

A judge and/or jury will have to decide the fate of each individual. After all, they still have the right to a fair trial.

By the way, I think the same for all the other protesters this year. The ones that are not peaceful should be held accountable, but funny, I don't hear about everyone on the internet going out of their way to identify the rioters/looters that destroyed poor neighborhoods under the guise of "demanding justice". So... double standard?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
10 YEARS FED. NO PAROLE. NO FLY LIST. :Thumbsup:

UM, YES WE CAN SAY WHAT WE THINK THEY SHOULD GET AS FAR AS PUNISHMENT. IM PRETTY SURE HOSE DOESNT BELIEVE WHATEVER WE DECIDE IS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN. DUH.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN.

Last edited:

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I think it depends on the actions and history of each individual.

If someone with no criminal history, and no known online threats - basically someone who showed up to legitimately protest peacefully and was merely a part of the group, I would agree with a lesser sentence.

Those busting open doors, destroying property, stealing property, physically assaulting others, or those with past criminal activity and/or known documented threats toward the government I could see receiving much harsher penalties based on their actions.

A judge and/or jury will have to decide the fate of each individual. After all, they still have the right to a fair trial.

By the way, I think the same for all the other protesters this year. The ones that are not peaceful should be held accountable, but funny, I don't hear about everyone on the internet going out of their way to identify the rioters/looters that destroyed poor neighborhoods under the guise of "demanding justice". So... double standard?
Andy Ngo has been reporting on people who have been at antifa/blm protests in Twitter and his own website. He even does a better job in some cases than police.

Many have been set free or slap in the wrist.

I would be curious to know about those who setup CHAZ which is really sedetion and those who attacked the federal building and those that attacked the WH.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
It's all speculation, since it didn't happen to the Capitol. If there were thousands of black and brown people trying to overthrow the government, I think the lawns and steps of the Capitol would have blood all over it. JMHO
I must have missed this..

But you'd be absolutely incorrect. We've seen city after city getting softer on BLM and antifa.

I still say that there was a conspiracy as to the reduction of cops/nation guard.

Reporters on the ground who were at the rally back in December said there was a much larger presence overall then. This is just speculation. They had anti trumpers starting shit then too

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HOSE IS RIGHT. HAD THAT BEEN BLACKS AND BROWNS, A MUCH WORSE SCENARIO WOULD HAVE UNFOLDED BECAUSE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A FULL POLICE FORCE THERE TO STOP THEM, AT ANY COST!

THAT IS CORRECT DJ. TRUMPS PEOPLE HAD THEIR HAND IN THE COPS BEING GONE. THATS THE ONLY REASON TRUMP INCITED THEM. HE KNEW THERE WOULD NOT BE MUCH RESISTANCE.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
HOSE IS RIGHT. HAD THAT BEEN BLACKS AND BROWNS, A MUCH WORSE SCENARIO WOULD HAVE UNFOLDED BECAUSE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A FULL POLICE FORCE THERE TO STOP THEM, AT ANY COST!

THAT IS CORRECT DJ. TRUMPS PEOPLE HAD THEIR HAND IN THE COPS BEING GONE. THATS THE ONLY REASON TRUMP INCITED THEM. HE KNEW THERE WOULD NOT BE MUCH RESISTANCE.

Had that been blacks and browns the cops would have been told to stand down, the building would have been gutted, burned, and roped off as a new country.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
:Rolleyes::Confused::Confused::Confused: THEY WERE ALREADY TOLD TO STAND DOWN. THE BUILDING WAS LOOTED. AND BECAUSE OF TRUMPERS, IT IS A NEW COUNTRY! ATLEAST NOT THE SAME ONE WE WENT TO SLEEP WITH ON THE NIGHT OF JAN 5th.