I'm back (thanks to Greg)

bbfreeburn

No I didn't leave because I was pissed off or banned. I bought a new computer and when I tried to get on I found that I had forgotten my password. Tried all the ones I used, with variations, but nothing worked. I would get notices that the create new password thingie had been sent to me but nothing ever came. Greg messaged me the other day and gave me a new password. So here I am bitches.

I had souble cataract surgery a while back and my eyes are a bit messed up. Things will get better when I get glasses with my new prescription, but meanwhile close up vision isn't so good. So you're likely to see some typos in my writing.

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
No I didn't leave because I was pissed off or banned. I bought a new computer and when I tried to get on I found that I had forgotten my password. Tried all the ones I used, with variations, but nothing worked. I would get notices that the create new password thingie had been sent to me but nothing ever came. Greg messaged me the other day and gave me a new password. So here I am bitches.

I had souble cataract surgery a while back and my eyes are a bit messed up. Things will get better when I get glasses with my new prescription, but meanwhile close up vision isn't so good. So you're likely to see some typos in my writing.
Glad you're doing well. I find it strange that I had no notice of you requesting a new password. JLS said the same thing. I'll check into that cuz there may be a glitch somewhere that can be remedied. Welcome back!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Glad you're doing well. I find it strange that I had no notice of you requesting a new password. JLS said the same thing. I'll check into that cuz there may be a glitch somewhere that can be remedied. Welcome back!
It's probably tied to the birthday reminder function... LMAO! :Roflmao:

Nice to see bbfreeburn online again! Are you still in southern Indiana? If so, I'm curious how you like it compared to where you used to live.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear bbfreeburn:

Welcome back, my forum friend! I certainly noticed your lengthy absence, and it's good to know that the reason was password-related rather than being "pissed off or banned."

bbfreeburn

9, no I'm in Brighton Michigan.
Southern Iindiana wasn't too bad. First year there it was so wet that some of my cooking tools that I stored on shelves on the back porch started growing mold. From what I can tell and have heard Brighton won't be too different from eastern Washington. Maybe a bit colder, but not a lot.

JLS

SEE if it can happen to BB,,,It can happen to me...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
9, no I'm in Brighton Michigan.
Southern Iindiana wasn't too bad. First year there it was so wet that some of my cooking tools that I stored on shelves on the back porch started growing mold. From what I can tell and have heard Brighton won't be too different from eastern Washington. Maybe a bit colder, but not a lot.
We lived a little under a year in Adrian, which looks to be about an hour to hour and a half south of you. I don't recall winter being too bad there. Summer was nice without much humidity. Some beautiful countryside up that way.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
SEE if it can happen to BB,,,It can happen to me...
Yeah, but he had double cataract surgery, so he has an excuse. All you had was 4 years of chemo scrambling your brain (or is it the radiation that does that? I don't remember. Mom went through both, and neither one was pleasant). :p

Glad you're both back though (plus Strider too!). :cool:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

Do they ever tell you the reason(s) for your "jail time" or do they just suspend you?
Once in a while they'll tell me the offending post. Then I get the chance to dispute it. Sometimes I win and they apologize and let me out. This time.........not so much!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
What? THEY apologize to YOU?!! :Cautious:

I've always thought you were a pretty honest guy Greg, but I think you're lying your ass off on this one! :p