I'm so over this election...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Sick and tired of seeing that ugly ass hillary's face with her shit eating, condescending smirk (I think it's supposed to be a smile?) every time I open the internet. And Trump's mug isn't any better, especially since nearly all media outlets use the worst pics of him they can find.

We're all totally screwed no matter what, so hurry up and let's get this shit over with. Next 4.5 years (at least) are gonna suck. I might have to disconnect the internet to keep my sanity. Or maybe the House and Senate can agree on legislation requiring her to wear a bag over her head?

This sucks so bad. Sad times for America... :Frown::Cry:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Just woke up mad at the world for some reason... One of those days where everything gets on your nerves.

Although, the media trying to portray Hillary as a sweet little princess and Donald as Satan has been wearing on me for a while. Sure wish somebody had the decency to write about the libertarian candidate (Gary Johnson, is that right?) as an option for everyone who hates the thought of having to vote for D or H and dropped the whole BS line about "wasted votes". No vote is wasted if it is cast for the candidate the individual voter feels is most deserving of that vote.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Sadly, it's spilling over into game shows. I was watching celebrity game shows the other night and they were slamming Trump. Outside of Fox, the media had swept Benghazi under the rug. Personally I can't stand either of them.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Sadly, it's spilling over into game shows. I was watching celebrity game shows the other night and they were slamming Trump. Outside of Fox, the media had swept Benghazi under the rug. Personally I can't stand either of them.
I saw that. The fucking pigass Rosie O'Fuckwad just couldn;t keep her mouth shut. She's a cunt.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WHEN I SAW TODAY WHAT HILLARY SAID ABOUT BENGHAZY, I LITERALLY WANTED TO CRY. WHEREVER SHE WAS, SHE SAID LETS FORGET ABOUT THE PAST AND LOOK FORWARD. I CAN HEAR IT NOW. IN 4 YEARS SHE WILL BE SAYING, FORGET THE LAST 4 YEARS, I WILL DO BETTER THE NEXT 4. I AGREE WITH 9, SAD TIMES FOR US ALL.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
She'd like for everyone to forget what a worthless, heartless, condescending twat she is. "What difference does it make anyway?" Bitch gonna get what she wants.

Scolai

Gary Johnson was on CNN last week for a town hall meeting. And here is a CNN chat with him.

I also read an article calling CNN despicable for daring to host Johnson/Weld for the town hall. The author of the article accused CNN of trying to persuade voters away from Trump in order to help Hillary win. A bullshit narrative, of course, but it speaks to the level of fear both sides feel about their respective candidates.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
She'd like for everyone to forget what a worthless, heartless, condescending twat she is. "What difference does it make anyway?" Bitch gonna get what she wants.
... and much of the STUPID American electorate will vote for her, paying little or no attention to her lies and ineptitude.