Imogen! Wamo is missing out!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

WAMO is, indeed, missing out. And I'm beginning to be concerned about him. Hasn't he even "lurked" in the forum since his last post?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

WAMO is, indeed, missing out. And I'm beginning to be concerned about him. Hasn't he even "lurked" in the forum since his last post?
I spoke with him. He's cool. He is, shall we say, politically weary at the moment? Says he'll be back when the DC winds subside. So, could be a while. Especially when I believe the president will keep the dispute going long enough to invoke the 12th amendment.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

That's certainly great news about WAMO, and it explains his temporary "hiatus." Looking forward to his return to forum activity!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

That's certainly great news about WAMO, and it explains his temporary "hiatus." Looking forward to his return to forum activity!
I still don't understand. I've had a handful of folks tell me they left because of "only political topics being posted". Makes no sense. Are THEY incapable of starting new topics? :confused:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I still don't understand. I've had a handful of folks tell me they left because of "only political topics being posted". Makes no sense. Are THEY incapable of starting new topics?
Dear Greg T:

Indeed. Look how many VARIED subjects that MI2AZ posted before he departed the scene!