In the proud tradition of Republican Presidents........

toolguru

Total Tool
Cheeto Hitler bombs Middle Eastern country. Without Congressional approval. Anything to distract from the Russian-Trump Connection and the web of deceit that's going on. I'm sure he's sorry that he couldn't authorize putting nuclear warheads on the damn things as he so famously said. Well he was in hot water before this now is an even hotter water because now everybody will be on his ass. He's got the public on his ass, he's got the media on his ass, and now Congress will be on his ass. Thanksgiving comes early as this orange turkey is cooked.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Cheeto Hitler bombs Middle Eastern country. Without Congressional approval. Anything to distract from the Russian-Trump Connection and the web of deceit that's going on. I'm sure he's sorry that he couldn't authorize putting nuclear warheads on the damn things as he so famously said. Well he was in hot water before this now is an even hotter water because now everybody will be on his ass. He's got the public on his ass, he's got the media on his ass, and now Congress will be on his ass. Thanksgiving comes early as this orange turkey is cooked.
Are you saying Trump did what THIS guy did??

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
G!!! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I WORN YOU ABOUT BRINGING LOGIC AND REASON INTO THESE FORUMS.

Last edited:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Thanksgiving comes early as this orange turkey is cooked.
Dear toolguru:

You told us that Trump was, in essence, "cooked" on many occasions last year -- even on election morning -- so your Trump-related comments bear limited viability.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Well he was in hot water before this now is an even hotter water because now everybody will be on his ass. He's got the public on his ass, he's got the media on his ass, and now Congress will be on his ass.
Dear toolguru:

Congress will be on his ass? Keep dreaming. Both Senate and House minority leaders -- Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi -- have ENDORSED Trump’s missile strike on Syria.

Schumer said, “Making sure Assad knows that when he commits such despicable atrocities he will pay a price is the right thing to do ... I salute the professionalism and skill of our Armed Forces who took action today."

Pelosi had a similar reaction, calling Trump's action against the al-Shayrat military base in Syria a “proportional response to the regime’s use of chemical weapons.”

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Pelosi said that? Are you sure? That's almost stating approval for an action taken by the Evil Trumpster. Pelosi? Seriously? I don't believe it. She's a traitor to the party if she said anything less than damning about The Donald!

toolguru

Total Tool
Without Russian interference and the FBI's announcement of emails found on Anthony Weiner's server it would be a different story. I wouldn't be that happy if Hillary Clinton was in office but I'm sure I'd be happier to see Donald Trump not in office. So you guys go ahead and suck on the left nut of Donald Trump, sell your soul to the devil, do whatever you gotta do to make yourself feel good. I just don't care. I popped in to see if anything is shaking in this forum and there's absolutely nothing going on. A bunch of rest in peace topics,some joke topics and that's pretty much it. How exciting. How vanilla. How white bread and mayonnaise. How boring.

Scolai

So... wait. The Russians hacked our election to help get Trump elected just so Trump, who they helped elect, could bomb a country that they support, thus pissing off the Russians.

You do realize how fucked up that sounds, don't you?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
So... wait. The Russians hacked our election to help get Trump elected just so Trump, who they helped elect, could bomb a country that they support, thus pissing off the Russians.

:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THATS WHY WE NEED YOU IN HERE TG, TO GIVE US IDIOTIC REPORTS ON HOW BAD "YOU" THINK TRUMP IS. THANX BUDDY!

livespive

Depends on how far down the rabbit hole you want to go.....

This could just be collateral damage in the big scheme of things. Sacrificing a pawn.
I know it sounds crazy, but if you believe in the whole 1% thing it is possible.

toolguru

Total Tool
Depends on how far down the rabbit hole you want to go.....

This could just be collateral damage in the big scheme of things. Sacrificing a pawn.
I know it sounds crazy, but if you believe in the whole 1% thing it is possible.
Livespive gets it. Russia was told an hour before the raid that it was on. Putin is able to warn Assad. Interesting, Fuhrer Trump did he wouldn't have away where and when we would attack yet he did just that.
Hmmmmmm, you do realize how fucked up that sounds, right?