Investigation suggests COVID boosters INCREASE risk of illness, death

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

You and I are certainly among many who have, indeed, been saying that all along.

I remember vividly being called an idiot, conspiracy theorist, dumbass, and many others when I made the claim that the virus was not leaked, but rather deployed. I was also called those things when they spoke of the vaccine coming out, and I stated that the vaccine was already created BEFORE the virus. The virus was just an excuse, a tool to force people to take the vax. Funny how things develop, huh?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I remember vividly being called an idiot, conspiracy theorist, dumbass, and many others when I made the claim that the virus was not leaked, but rather deployed. I was also called those things when they spoke of the vaccine coming out, and I stated that the vaccine was already created BEFORE the virus. The virus was just an excuse, a tool to force people to take the vax. Funny how things develop, huh?
EXACTLY!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Disturbing new revelations about COVID shots' link to myocarditis

Hundreds of young people have died after getting the experimental COVID shots, and now a report reveals research at Harvard Med suggests an eyebrow-raising reason.

It could be that the spike antigen in the shot itself could be a trigger for myocarditis, which can be fatal.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
... and it was all designed to convert everyone to lemmings and/or sheeple relying on an inept and corrupt government to solve everyone's problems!

Djarum300

Addicted Member
People were being banned off Twitter for suggesting that too many vaccines could force the body into immune fatigue.