Is a vote no...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
See that is one thing that I think should happen. There are certain things that even if they are "controlled" by the government they should not have party lines. I know it's hard but that's what is needed, the goal is to fix healthcare, it doesn't matter who is doing it if it done right.
... and the only thing that will eventually become certain to everyone (except the "brain dead") is that OBAMACARE WAS NOT DONE RIGHT.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
See that is one thing that I think should happen. There are certain things that even if they are "controlled" by the government they should not have party lines. I know it's hard but that's what is needed, the goal is to fix healthcare, it doesn't matter who is doing it if it done right.
Don't forget, tho, a good portion of the republicans are actually rinos AND carrying a grudge because they couldn't put one of their own in the big seat. You have to understand that Trump pissed off both sides because they know he is killing the cash cow. Business as usual is done in DC.

livespive

Yeah, that's true.

Don't forget, tho, a good portion of the republicans are actually rinos AND carrying a grudge because they couldn't put one of their own in the big seat. You have to understand that Trump pissed off both sides because they know he is killing the cash cow. Business as usual is done in DC.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
You know what really pisses me off is these mother fuckers had 8 damn years to figure out a good health plan and they come out with that crap. And the dems are no better fuck them all no good peises off shit.

livespive

That is 100% correct!!! Neither side is any good at this point.

You know what really pisses me off is these mother fuckers had 8 damn years to figure out a good health plan and they come out with that crap. And the dems are no better fuck them all no good peises off shit.

born1

Damn, I swear I heard our beloved President Trump had this great health care plan, everyone would love it. Where is his fucking plan?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
EVERYONE WOULD LOVE IT. BUT THE POLITICIANS DONT WANT US TO HAVE IT. SO I SAY FUCK THEM JUST AS OUR BELOVED PRESIDENT IS IN THE ABOVE PICTURE! THANKS FOR POSTING IT.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
If you're enjoying your soaring premiums AND deductibles you can keep your soaring premiums and deductibles.

bbfreeburn

... and the only thing that will eventually become certain to everyone (except the "brain dead") is that OBAMACARE WAS NOT DONE RIGHT.
Then why not fix it as opposed to writing some half-assed bill (Obamalite) that repeats most of the same problems? Repeal and Replace is a great slogan, but why not just fix the dam thing? It's called amending and and the congresscritters do it all the time. But wait, the Reps have to show that their balls are the biggest. fuckin' asses.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Then why not fix it as opposed to writing some half-assed bill (Obamalite) that repeats most of the same problems? Repeal and Replace is a great slogan, but why not just fix the dam thing? It's called amending and and the congresscritters do it all the time. But wait, the Reps have to show that their balls are the biggest. fuckin' asses.
Dear bbfreeburn:

Why? Because only a REPEAL of the imploding Obamacare will do enough to get the government's talons sufficiently out of the health care situation.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
There's enough blame to go around for everyone. Myself, I'm most miffed that it's a partisan issue. The Dems got it through - screw what the Reps want, and the Reps tried to return the favor. Interestingly enough, they can't even come together and agree to screw the Dems. So give the Dems credit for their ability to work in favor of the team.

Unfortunately, NEITHER side is working for what matters most; THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.