Is this a great country or what...

JLS

After today things will be at least 50 % better...Cause we will lose either a liar/thief or a jerkoff/ pervert...

Wouldn't it be great if they both lost...then we could keep Obama...Cause these to fuxxcking jerkoffs make Obama look good...

Go Cubs Go...

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I'm convinced there needs to be a runoff in the primary. Trump took 13 million. 16 million wanted someone else.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I'm convinced there needs to be a runoff in the primary. Trump took 13 million. 16 million wanted someone else.
And anyone else would have been more of the same old career politician corruption. There is absolutely nothing wrong with someone other than a career politician becoming president. He's not indebted to anyone, nobody owns him, he needs not repay and "favors", etc.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
And anyone else would have been more of the same old career politician corruption. There is absolutely nothing wrong with someone other than a career politician becoming president. He's not indebted to anyone, nobody owns him, he needs not repay and "favors", etc.
But Trump is an idiot, simple as that. But that's not really my point, either. The point is that even during the primaries, more people didn't want him than that did. Less than 10 percent of registered voters voted for ether Hillary or Trump.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
After today things will be at least 50 % better...Cause we will lose either a liar/thief or a jerkoff/ pervert...

Wouldn't it be great if they both lost...then we could keep Obama...Cause these to fuxxcking jerkoffs make Obama look good...
... but Obama might not like it (legacy-wise) because he would continue to hold the dubious distinction of being the worst U.S. president of all-time.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
But Trump is an idiot, simple as that. But that's not really my point, either. The point is that even during the primaries, more people didn't want him than that did. Less than 10 percent of registered voters voted for ether Hillary or Trump.
Then again, no matter who wins, he/she will enter the White House having won despite negative approval ratings.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
According to who's standards? Financially, he's a genius. You may not like him, for whatever reason, but that does not make him an idiot. It makes him undesirable in your mind. You cannot take away his ability to make great business deals and decisions. And, as I said many times, if we have no economy we have no revenues to fix anything. The U.S. economy is the most important issue today. Would you rather have crooked kunt doing to our economy as she does with her charity? Or would you rather have Trump doing to our economy as he does with his business deals? Looks like a no-brainer to me.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Again Trump is not the genius Republicans make him out to be. Yes, I do think he'd be better for the economy. That's it. Hes an idiot because his campaign was terrible. I also firmly believe he is a womanizer and a bigot. If he was such a genius, he would have never let those cats out of the bag.

I cast my vote for Gary Johnson

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Yup. I guess the pundits even at fox got Florida wrong. I think they assumed the Miami vote would tip the scales for Hilary.