Isn't Trump amazing?

Good Times Good Times

On the bright side, at least everything is not Bush's fault anymore! :Unsure:
While I do believe Bush was one of the worst at his job.....the dude actually seems like a good guy. Many of the issues Obama faced (initally) were a result of the failed economic policies of the Bush administration, I could still sit down and drink a beer with him. Trump, I don't think I'd be able to relate to, personally speaking, in really any form.

toolguru

Total Tool
Truly ignorant. Global warming has affected the ocean currents causing the La Niña effect which then affects how far south the jet stream comes bringing arctic air and cold temps.
This little internet hen party is amusing to check up on once in while.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Truly ignorant. Global warming has affected the ocean currents causing the La Niña effect which then affects how far south the jet stream comes bringing arctic air and cold temps.
This little internet hen party is amusing to check up on once in while.
↑↑↑ Straight from the Al Gore Book of Climate Bullshit.↑↑↑

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yes, shouldn't the artic be melted by now according to Gore's play book.
All the glaciers were going to be GONE by about 2010 or so. Well, fact is, there were approximately 70,000 glaciers in the 1700s and strangely enough we have 70,000 glaciers today.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
NOAA weather maps and oceanographic charts clearly show what is happening with the currents. Pick up a book once in a while instead of blistering on the internet
Sure, just look at the stats that use a 100 year span. That's accurate. Still haven't found anyone to explain the 7 or more ice ages that we came out of without our so-called human intervention.

toolguru

Total Tool
Sure, just look at the stats that use a 100 year span. That's accurate. Still haven't found anyone to explain the 7 or more ice ages that we came out of without our so-called human intervention.
That’s the problem. Not once did I mention human intervention, blaming, causing, etc. Yet you and the other Flst Earthers can’t resist going there. Guess that’s to be expected from people who get there news from Faux.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
BUT TG, ARENT YOU GETTING YOUR INFO FROM SOME FORM OF NEWS? OR IS GLOBAL WARMING JUST YOUR OPINION?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That’s the problem. Not once did I mention human intervention, blaming, causing, etc. Yet you and the other Flst Earthers can’t resist going there. Guess that’s to be expected from people who get there news from Faux.
So, WTF is the problem, then? If humans aren't causing the climate change, why are we supposedly trying to change mother nature? Too many liberals with nothing to do but listen to Bill Nye, the science-free guy?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
He debated a guy that tried to say the earth was 6000 years old and that humans walked around with T-Rex...
Don't know about that and can't say one way or another. I wasn't there and neither were either one of them. All I know is mechanical engineer has no business telling us the fucking earth is gonna blow a radiator hose.