It's a great time if year to dine al fresco...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The Nazi Kunt is doing her best to completely destroy Michigan's already weak economy. She's being a good little democrat and doing just what she's told. She's hoping to catch Biden's eye for a seat in his administration. What she doesn't understand is that we, up here in the U.P., are not like those in troll city down state. We don't bow to her every whim. We'd laugh at her stupid suggestions if there weren't so many idiots willing to eat the peanuts from her shit. We're doing fine up here. I'm on my second covid round right now. Had the fever Friday night, head ache and body aches still present, lost my taste and smell. But I'm going about my business as is everyone else who has it.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

Sorry to hear about your "round two" experiences, and conveying my best wishes that you'll successfully get through it and also survive the upcoming winter weather and situations imposed by your disgraceful governor.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

Sorry to hear about your "round two" experiences, and conveying my best wishes that you'll successfully get through it and also survive the upcoming winter weather and situations imposed by your disgraceful governor.
Thanx, AW. If this is the worst I'm gonna feel it's no big deal...again. I can handle this. But that German bitch has got to go.