It's FRY-DAY, Douches!!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
HAPPY FRY-DAY DOUCHEBAGS!!

Anyone doing anything fun? Not me! This will be our last weekend with a kitchen for a couple of weeks. Going to start a remodel project next week. Gonna be a pain in the ass, but hopefully it turns out nice. So this weekend we will be packing up the kitchen and making sure we have everything ready for the contractors.

Who is the nomination for DBoTW?

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
DBOTW has to be Kanye West. That fucker deserves it EVERY week!!

bbfreeburn

Fun? I'm going to drive 2 hours to get (probably) a shot in my eye. Yeah, big fun.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Its valentines weekend, but its going to be chilly here. No idea whats going on for this weekend.

Robadat

Happy Fryday, douches...
My nomination for DBoTW is .....
Fuck, I can't think of anyone this week...
I guess perrenial douchebag Kanye gets it by default...
As for my plans..just going to try to stay warm this weekend...
Forecast for single digit temps with winds in the 30 to 40 mph range with gusts up to 50-60 mph...

JLS

I have triple duty...The 13th is the wife's birthday...And the 14th was the day we got engaged...and of course the 14th is V-day...

And since it could be considered a crime to perform the WMP on someone two days in a row...
I only have to do it once...and then on the 14th while she recovers...I get to go to the golf shops...and buy anything I want...

Just so you know

and as far as...D of the week....That would go to your leader...who appears to be doing nothing while ISIS is just 9 miles away from
320 of our troops...

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Ok all you Douchebags have great Friday!!

And I also go with Kayne, what an ass.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I AM GOING TO BUCK THE TREND. I GO WITH KIM K'S HUSBAND. OH WAIT...