It's Fryday and

Good Times Good Times

Douche of the week nominee, this is a story from just across the Mason-Dixon line:

http://www.wlwt.com/news/mom-accused-of-lying-about-missing-baby-appears-in-court/38338040

In a nutshell, a mother's car was stolen at 7am and she thought the best (or way to speed up the looking for the car process) way the police would look for it.....is...........wait for it..........to say her daughter was in it while it was warming up and it was stolen. Now, it certainly DID amp up the process but now the price must be paid.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Douche of the week nominee, this is a story from just across the Mason-Dixon line:

http://www.wlwt.com/news/mom-accused-of-lying-about-missing-baby-appears-in-court/38338040

In a nutshell, a mother's car was stolen at 7am and she thought the best (or way to speed up the looking for the car process) way the police would look for it.....is...........wait for it..........to say her daughter was in it while it was warming up and it was stolen. Now, it certainly DID amp up the process but now the price must be paid.
facepalm_227789.jpg

Good Times Good Times

"If I just report my car as stolen they won't look for it.......but if I say there's a baby in it, that will get them on it and bring me success"

^^^^^^
Literally her logic.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
They found her car and arrested the perps that stole it. Success! Everything else is just costs related to being successful. ;)Not sure those expenses will be tax deductible though... :Roflmao:

Besides, her lawyer clearly stated she never claimed they took her baby. That's just the cops covering for each other and lying to get another person incarcerated in those evil "for profit" jails. The fix is in! They've discovered if they arrest both the victims AND the perps on phony, trumped-up charges, profits go up! :confused:

:Biggrin:

MI2AZ

Here's my nomination:

David Eubanks - who punished the victim and let the thief go free.

Leigh Ann Arthur taught in Union, SC, for 13 years. Then her decision to leave her unlocked phone on her desk on Feb. 19 put an end to her career. While she was on hall patrol duty for five minutes in between classes, the engineering and computer programming teacher at Union County Career and Technical Center says a 16-year-old student grabbed her phone and found a nude photo she had taken for her husband for Valentine's Day, per NBC News and WSPA. "He took pictures from his cell phone of that and then he told the whole class that he would send them to whoever wanted them," Arthur tells WSPA. After class, the student told her, "Your day of reckoning is coming," Arthur says. It was only later she found out the photo had been seen.

The student indeed shared the photo through texts and on social media, superintendent David Eubanks tells WYFF, adding Arthur was given the choice to resign or go through a process for dismissal. She resigned last Tuesday. "I think we have a right to privacy, but when we take inappropriate information or pictures, we had best make sure it remains private," Eubanks tells the State. Arthur says the student hasn't been punished. She plans to press charges and has also complained to the Union Public Safety Department, which is investigating. "The whole premise of my privacy being invaded is being ignored and that's what's wrong," she says. Some 1,000 people have signed a petition to have her job restored, though Arthur says she's not sure if she'd take it.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I would say she's a clear winner. I was going to nominate Mitt but that would be too obvious, so fuck him.

Robadat

I'll throw my vote to the Eubanks scumbag Mi2Az nominated. Teacher should have student arrested and sue the School big time. That's a travesty, that's like firing a teacher who gets raped in school for having sex on school grounds.

MI2AZ

Eubanks has posted another statement:

WSPA also has a statement from Union County Schools Superintendent Dr. David Eubanks, and it most definitely does not come down on Arthur's side. It reads in part: "Ms. Arthur has used the media to transmit false information obviously intended for the purpose of deflecting the incident totally to students. It is truly unfortunate that a teacher charged with proper supervision and care of students failed to fulfill that responsibility in her classroom." He alleges that Arthur was not "in her assigned position" when the incident occurred, that she regularly let students use her phone, and that she often left it on her desk so they could do so. A petition asking that Arthur be reinstated has more than 12,000 signatures and counters Eubanks' claims, alleging that his "evidence" comes via a student who used Arthur's phone, but only once and only to order parts for a project.