IT'S OFFICIAL! Our first DBOTW is...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
By a margin of 4-2, BALLREVIEWS-TECH is our first DOUCHEBAG OF THE WEEK! So be sure to congratulate him! Sorry JLS, you're gonna have to use more red crayon if you want to win next week! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The fact is that some (or most) of us can't directly congratulate him on BR because we're banned -- unless we were to use another screen name. And I can't speak for others, but I have never attempted to use another screen name since I was banned.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Bill Herald said:
The fact is that some (or most) of us can't directly congratulate him on BR because we're banned -- unless we were to use another screen name. And I can't speak for others, but I have never attempted to use another screen name since I was banned.

You're still banned, Bill? Holy shit! Though they would have let you back in by now. How about your little buddy? Is he still gone, too?

Robadat

Exaggerate much, Bill? I think the huge majority of us here are still able to post there under our screen names. Only a couple of users here are under current bans from there. Doesn't matter if users are banned or not anyway, we can't congratulate him on BR because there's no forum to do it in anymore.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Robadat said:
Exaggerate much, Bill? I think the huge majority of us here are still able to post there under our screen names. Only a couple of users here are under current bans from there. Doesn't matter if users are banned or not anyway, we can't congratulate him on BR because there's no forum to do it in anymore.
Dear Robadat:
I stand corrected. Obviously, after second thought, there are only several of us barred. But even though there is no Non-Moderated Miscellaneous Forum any longer, isn't there some other forum in which you could congratulate him -- if anyone would dare do so?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Greg T said:
You're still banned, Bill? Holy shit! Though they would have let you back in by now. How about your little buddy? Is he still gone, too?
Dear Greg T:
Since I was barred, I haven't made any attempt to post in the BR forum, but I assume I'm still barred because at the time I was barred, I received a notice that the ban would not expire. And I've not received any word to the contrary, not that I'd go back there even if reinstated.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Bill Herald said:
Greg T said:
Dear Greg T:
Since I was barred, I haven't made any attempt to post in the BR forum, but I assume I'm still barred because at the time I was barred, I received a notice that the ban would not expire. And I've not received any word to the contrary, not that I'd go back there even if reinstated.

Yup. No time-out chair on that one. That's a permanent ban.

Robadat

Bill Herald said:
Greg T said:
Dear Greg T:
I guess that might be true, IF you don't count having friends post stuff for you...
Personally, I count it...

Strider

Damn Bill, for a guy who seems to be passionate about bowling, you sure seem to have a negative effect on bowling forums!

born1

Damnit AB, at least give me a chance to read the greatest bowling reporter that walks Earth wrote, but you're the man AB
Anyone want to pm me what Bill Herald said now?
Damnit we need some smilies too

Robadat

born 1 said:
Damnit AB, at least give me a chance to read the greatest bowling reporter that walks Earth wrote, but you're the man AB
Anyone want to pm me what Bill Herald said now?
Damnit we need some smilies too
Nothing worth repeating came from Bill. Just rehashing of old garbage from BR.
But I'll make him an offer, IF he deletes the comment he made that I responded to, I'll delete my reply. It's over and done with.
This site is a new beginning for all. Let's drop the past history and move on.

born1

Maybe Bill is just upset he wasn't awarded Douchebag Of The Week honors, but there always next week. Insert Smilie here

Robadat

Don't you have to be nominated before you can win the DBOTW contest? :-O

Strider

Cool Rocking Daddy said:
G B, send me what he wrote. If you can remember it
I didn't see it either, but there aren't a lot of rules here and I saw that Bill had three posts removed by the moderator. Must have been pretty bad.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WOW! HE GETS JAMMED UP BECAUSE HE PREFERS ASPHALT OVER CEMENT. DANG.